Wow!!!!! Its snowing

TaniaColin

Guest Angie*mark
WELL WE HAVE HAD A SLIGHT FLURRY THIS MORN .....HILLS AROUND HAVE SNOW ON VERY TOP .....BBBRRRRRR 28_4_9.gif ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO SNOW IN OCTOBER LOL

MRS KEILY

Oh its so not fair i want the snow over this way............we're meant to get snow in dec but we dnt get that so hopefully we will all get it in oct

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WARDStoOZ
Hi Dan i don't mind you hi-jacking my thread, i'm just reading all the posts now.

I love your new pic Courtney

Theres no sign of snow anywhere now

Tania X

Thanks Tania... not long until the quiz now...

Dan xx

Guest becci14

YAY i love snow :):)

Im in ettington (near stratford upon avon) and its snowing still ... it has been about an hour or two since it started and its settling now :D im so so happy

I cant wait for tomorrow so i can go play in it (im pretty sure no other 14 year olds are thinking this but i dont care) :L 'tis awesome

xx

becci :)

Guest becci14

no ... unfortunately :( but im hoping one of the moderators will spot my thread and help me sort it out .. but the PM's are still going to my e-mail which is good :D

xx

Guest erinfay

Snowing here too loads it will probably be gone by morning when the kids get up

Erinfay:wubclub:

can you click my chick please

Ive just had a thought......Is there any way you could get your bed closer to the window, then you wont have to keep getting up...LOVL :biglaugh:

Kelly

Thank you for the suggestion and for implying that I'm a lazy Git! and for your Information I have got out of bed today, and I will not be on PIO later then 10:00. I'm going to make today count. Wait let me rephrase that I MAY make today count:biglaugh:

Guest Angie*mark

Still no snow.........i did wake up to frost on the ground this morning......looks like thats the best im going to get.

Courtney.....sounds nice.....sofa....computer and duvet......if i did that i would fall asleep and my kids would wreck the house lol. Enjoy ur warm sofa xxxxx

I found that it started with a bit of rain last night - my friends on MSN are like "Noooo Luke it's snowing, seriously, go look!!" and I didn't believe it. That was until my mum's car changed from black to white. Nice!! Not much snow in Australia, except up a mountain.

Well, as you wrote this at 1.46pm, I assumed you too were having a 'duvet day'....so I was just trying to help & make things easier for you :biglaugh:

Kelly :smile:

Duvet day is my excuse, if I told the wife that I have been on PIO all day she is going to go balistic. (I'm sure she has worked it out though!)

Guest becci14

lol ... my brother has just came into my room and said "it still could snow" ... im thinking he wants the snow to continue like me :)

but its all melting now :( which isnt fair .... but at least i got some snow before we left :D

and im having a duvet, family guy, msn and PIO day today :D ahh i do love life

xx

Archived