register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest gemmahey

Omg leave on thursday!!!

Guest gemmahey

Right well we are just about ready to go..................................

And it hasn't been a easy ride BELIEVE me!! The last 2 weeks or so, things have come out of the wood work, jealous jealous people trying their hardest to ruin it for us, family making it difficult for us and and just plain evil people trying to cause as much trouble as possible BUT we have come through it and we are excited again! And I read something the other day that really helped so I thought I would share it with you all:

In the end we will only regret the chances we didnt take ,

The relationships we were to scared to have ,

The decisions we waited too long to make ,

I think there comes a time in all our lifes when we realise ..WHO MATTERS , WHO NEVER DID, and WHO ALWAYS WILL... so lets not worry about the people from our past because theres a reason they didnt make it to our future ...

Nothing lasts forever,

so lets all live it up,

Drink it down,

Laugh it off ,

Avoid the bull****,

Take chances & ,

Love like you aint ever loved before,

Never have regrets because at one point

every thing you did

was as exactly what you wanted !!!! xxxx

:wubclub:

With that attitude im sure you will make your new life in Oz a great success. Go Girl !

Show them jealous losers who came through smiling,lol ! Good luck with everything and keep us updated of your progress.

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

hi just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world on your new journey in life ignore the jealous, nasty people (but i know what you mean we leave in less than 3 weeks & we've encounted a bit of that too) forget them there not worth you stressing over them hope everything turns out the way you planned

The grass is only greener where you water it :yes:

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi!

Sorry to hear about the nasty people! As Cal said, you have a great attitude!

Hope your new life in Oz is a success!

Lots of luck, Dan x

Guest trixabella

I think there comes a time in all our lifes when we realise ..WHO MATTERS , WHO NEVER DID, and WHO ALWAYS WILL... so lets not worry about the people from our past because theres a reason they didnt make it to our future ...

Nothing lasts forever,

so lets all live it up,

Drink it down,

Laugh it off ,

Avoid the bull****,

Take chances & ,

every thing you did

just want to say good luck and all the best!

i hope your new life in oz is everything you hoped it would be and more.

i absolutly love your quote it really sums things up nicely : )

I know it'll be hard, but try not to worry about what everyone else says or is thinking! If you want to go to Australia, you go for it!! It's your lives not there's! We're not expecting it to be an easy ride either! You have to look after No.1!

All the best to you!

Live your life and enjoy!!

Tracey

WA Sponsorship Submitted: 15/09/11, Approved: 27/10/11, Visa Submitted: 02/03/12, Lodged: 06/03/12, CO Assigned: 23/03/12, Meds & PC's Req'd: 08/05/12, Police Checks: 12/05/12, Meds: 15/05/12, Visa Granted:30/05/12, Landed in Australia: 07/09/12!!

Guest __TJ__

take care and have a safe trip. re other people... those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind. it will hurt your parents and siblings that you want to leave them but they ought to be happy for you in the long run. they will get over it. {{{hugs******

best wishes its not easy to just go it takes alot of guts and like you were not having much support but we will get there!! stay strong and live your dream

neilo

Guest gemmahey

Thank You all for your lovely reply's. I will keep u all informed when I get settled, off to Thailand for 14 nights first so am I going to make the most of that b4 settling in2 life in Australia! :jiggy:

Guest wiccanwitch

fantastic quote i wish you the very best in oz am sure you will be happy there :)

Guest prettyinpink

All the very best. You'll know you made the right decision when you're laying on the beach in December. There will always be jealous people, but you're the ones with the guts to make this move......you deserve every happiness your new adventure will bring.

All the very best. You'll know you made the right decision when you're laying on the beach in December. There will always be jealous people, but you're the ones with the guts to make this move......you deserve every happiness your new adventure will bring.

I'm jealous!!! But I'm pleased for you too!!! Can't wait for it to be our turn!! It's cold today in Yorkshire, wish I was on an Aussie beach!!

WA Sponsorship Submitted: 15/09/11, Approved: 27/10/11, Visa Submitted: 02/03/12, Lodged: 06/03/12, CO Assigned: 23/03/12, Meds & PC's Req'd: 08/05/12, Police Checks: 12/05/12, Meds: 15/05/12, Visa Granted:30/05/12, Landed in Australia: 07/09/12!!

Guest prettyinpink
I'm jealous!!! But I'm pleased for you too!!! Can't wait for it to be our turn!! It's cold today in Yorkshire, wish I was on an Aussie beach!!

We'll put some tinnies in the fridge for you!:yes:

So pleased you have risen above peoples jealously, and thinking positive again, have a fab time in Thailand and keep us posted when you get to Oz

All the best

Tania X

Is looking forward to the future and all what it holds:biggrin:

Guest Angie*mark

What a great quote, and u have an awesome attitude.......enjoy ur new life in oz wish u all the best but im sure after reading ur post u have the right get up and go attitude to make it the very best for you.

Safe journey hun and keep us all posted xx

Guest maximusmeridimus
Right well we are just about ready to go..................................

And it hasn't been a easy ride BELIEVE me!! The last 2 weeks or so, things have come out of the wood work, jealous jealous people trying their hardest to ruin it for us, family making it difficult for us and and just plain evil people trying to cause as much trouble as possible BUT we have come through it and we are excited again! And I read something the other day that really helped so I thought I would share it with you all:

Nothing lasts forever,

so lets all live it up,

Drink it down,

Laugh it off ,

Avoid the bull****,

Take chances & ,

every thing you did

Fantastic quote! We are starting to have the troubles like you mentioned but your attitude is the same one I have developed!! Booked our removals company today and we fly to Sydney on the 2nd of january!

All the best and I am going to print that quote out and keep it in my wallet!:notworthy:

Guest sean,marie & gang

Good luck with your new life. I think all to many, small minded people have an opinion on every thing and every one. We too have had alot of problems like you have encountered but your attitude is just like ours. Rise above and send them a postcard!!!!!

Our thoughts are with you.

Marie x

How dare you leave us when the snow is coming.lmao

Good luck in your new life as your saying says the people in the past didn't make it into the future for a reason.

enjoy your flight and let us know when you are sat next to that pool.

Today is the start of the rest of your life

Living the Dream in Baldivis

all the very best to you both ...enjoy your stopover and keep us posted when you arrive in oz !!!!

mrs keily

LIFE IS A COIN , YOU CAN SPEND IT ON WHATEVER YOU WISH , BUT ... YOU CAN ONLY SPEND IT ONCE

Guest Davidgolf

Just want to say good luck to you on your new life downunder hope its everything you want and more, those other people are acting they way they are because they dont have the balls to do what you are about to do, so dont spend any time worrying about them. Enjoy

sharon x

Guest gemmahey

Thank You every-one Xxx

The internet gets cut off tonight and then I wont be able to stay in touch till I get settle in Aus, So I will keep you all informed Xx