Sign in to follow this  
Guest garryhandsley

visa timescales

Guest garryhandsley

Hi anyone

Myself and my family have applied for a 457 visa electronically, under the skilled migration sponsorship programme. We have had all our medicals and all results were up-loaded to the immigration department. On the the visa tracking page it says that all health requirements have been finalised, but we havn't had any correspondance from anypne at immigration. Has anyone else emigrated this way and if so can anyone tell me what to expect next. They havn't asked us for any more information and we are driving ourselves mad traking it everyday to find nothing has changed!!!! Can anyone tell us anything about there visa application process????

Trying to stay positive!!!

Sharon

hi anyone

myself and my family have applied for a 457 visa electronically, under the skilled migration sponsorship programme. We have had all our medicals and all results were up-loaded to the immigration department. On the the visa tracking page it says that all health requirements have been finalised, but we havn't had any correspondance from anypne at immigration. Has anyone else emigrated this way and if so can anyone tell me what to expect next. They havn't asked us for any more information and we are driving ourselves mad traking it everyday to find nothing has changed!!!! Can anyone tell us anything about there visa application process????

Trying to stay positive!!!

Sharon

hi sharon .....bit confused to your situation .....correct me if im wrong but is 457 not employee sponsorship ??? .....as i see you have another thread asking about work ...if it is employee sponsored then you will be going to work for them surely .....maybe i have read this all wrong ...and if so sorry !!!

Mrs keily

LIFE IS A COIN , YOU CAN SPEND IT ON WHATEVER YOU WISH , BUT ... YOU CAN ONLY SPEND IT ONCE

Guest garryhandsley

Hi

Yes thats my husband I am a Nurse and have a job to go to we will hopefully emigrate on my visa, which is the 457 visa. We have logged an application and had all our medical results sent and have now been finalised. We havn't heard anything form the immigration department and didn't know what would happen next. Sorry i probably didn't explian the situation very well. Any information would be grately appreciated. Thanks

Sharon

hi

yes thats my husband i am a nurse and have a job to go to we will hopefully emigrate on my visa, which is the 457 visa. We have logged an application and had all our medical results sent and have now been finalised. We havn't heard anything form the immigration department and didn't know what would happen next. Sorry i probably didn't explian the situation very well. Any information would be grately appreciated. Thanks

sharon

aahhh ..that explains it then lol .....im sorry but im not sure what the process of 457 are ...but im sure someone on here will be able to help ...if you meds are showing as cleared then it sounds like your visa wont be long in being granted ...hope its soon !!! ...noticed from other thread you are going to perth ....we are too !! Well as soon as we sell house lol

mrs keily

LIFE IS A COIN , YOU CAN SPEND IT ON WHATEVER YOU WISH , BUT ... YOU CAN ONLY SPEND IT ONCE