Melbourne Meet up. December

Bordy

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Bordy

Yes should get to this one, fingers crossed. Is Father Christmas going to be there? I thought Al may like to volunteer for the role:cute: I'd have nominated you but I think that accent may frighten them away:jimlad:

Hi Bordy

Yes should get to this one, fingers crossed. Is Father Christmas going to be there? I thought Al may like to volunteer for the role:cute: I'd have nominated you but I think that accent may frighten them away:jimlad:

Yeah I might be the correct shape but the accent is far to scary.

Guest The York Clan

Hi..we arrive in Melbourne in a couple of weeks (stopping off in Dubai for a week)....can we attend the meet up too?? Will be living in Wheelers Hill.... Ta

The Yorks

Hi..we arrive in Melbourne in a couple of weeks (stopping off in Dubai for a week)....can we attend the meet up too?? Will be living in Wheelers Hill.... Ta

The Yorks

You will be more than welcome, you might even see some kangaroos if your lucky.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest *KAY TEE*

We land on 11th Dec, so if we're not too knackered we'll be there too. It will be a good chance to meet up with people and for the kids to mingle.

Ang, Sie and the gang

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

i can't seem to access the link - maybe firewall at work doesn't like it. Any other suggestions of having a look at link or can you post details of the meet up. By the way i love the name BritVics

Maxine

Archived