Sign in to follow this  
Guest John & Lorna

Anyone in the Carine Area (Perth)

Guest John & Lorna

Hi, We have just arrived (2 weeks ago) and are staying in Scarborough at the moment. We have 2 daughters aged 15 &14 who have just enrolled in Carine Senior High School so we are looking to rent in the Carine Karrinyup area. Our daughters are stuggling as they miss their friends and I am feeling a bit lost at the moment and would really appreciate a chat with someone who has been through the moving/settling in process, especially with teenagers.

Thanks

Lorna & John

Guest ripcantrell

Hi, sorry for late reply but just saw your post from June, we are moving to Carine (initially North Beach) and we have 2 boys both 13 and will be going to Carine Senior High at the start of the new school year in Feb '09. How have you found the area after 6 months or so? We arrive in Jan '09 and never been there before but it seemed to tick all the boxes after researching what we could. Hope you all settled ok.:smile:

Hi, We have just arrived (2 weeks ago) and are staying in Scarborough at the moment. We have 2 daughters aged 15 &14 who have just enrolled in Carine Senior High School so we are looking to rent in the Carine Karrinyup area. Our daughters are stuggling as they miss their friends and I am feeling a bit lost at the moment and would really appreciate a chat with someone who has been through the moving/settling in process, especially with teenagers.

Thanks

Lorna & John

Hi Lorna & John,

We arrived a week ago and are staying quite near Scarborough in Joondanna. Our son is only 5 and we've enrolled him at a school in Freo but I'm an older mum and would love someone to share the ups and downs of settling in with, especially when DH starts work next week and it's just me and DS. I'm used to working full time so I think I'll be going as little crazy :arghh:

Jules

Just realised your post was in June!! You'll be long gone from Scarborough by now.