You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest Aldo

Magpies can seriously damage your health!!

Guest Aldo

2305519919_c7c2c38e36.jpg?v=0

Yup, I am planning to walk to work today but wondering what to wear on my head - whichever way I walk there is at least one and more often two of the damned things who divebomb. One almost saw the demise of a cyclist the other day as he swerved and was only just missed by a car which was overtaking him - I was behind them and it quite had my adrenaline pumping!!!

The other bloody bird I want to do away with is the Koel - darned thing just doesnt know when it is sleep time and it has this persistent little cry all through the night - it drips into your brain and even if you are asleep it sort of wakes you up. Broken nights sleep = grumpy Quolls!!!! Darned thing is here from October to March as well:arghh:

I have had a good look at the data provided findings are as follow

You are most likely to be attacked if you are a Male between 15 and 29 years old you are most likely to sustain a fracture from falling off of your bicycle that you were riding along a public road when the magpie hit you in the eye. You will be treated at a hospital and will not be referred. Please note that my findings are only valid during the month of September

TRA Submitted 24/03/11,TRA Successful 18/04/11,WA SA Submitted 19/04/11,WA Approved 20/05/11,176 Visa lodged 20/05/11,Form 1100 to DIAC 22/06/11,CO Assigned 05/07/11,Medicals 19/9/11 Finalized 27/09/11,S.Africa+UK PCC sent to CO 6/10/11,VISA Granted 7/10/11!

lol, thankfully they arent as bad here as they were a month ago ,lol, they love my son although he isnt impressed!! we tied cable ties onto his bike helmet yesterday so he could go out with his mates,lol.

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

I have had a good look at the data provided findings are as follow

You are most likely to be attacked if you are a Male between 15 and 29 years old you are most likely to sustain a fracture from falling off of your bicycle that you were riding along a public road when the magpie hit you in the eye. You will be treated at a hospital and will not be referred. Please note that my findings are only valid during the month of September

Dunno about that! The maggies around here must be shortsighted - short elderly female walkers get bombed as well. When not so elderly and very heavily pregnant I got attacked by one while standing at a bus stop - the sight of very heavily pregnant lady scurrying between two bus stops must have been a source of much hilarity and mirth amongst the Magpie community! Still I guess short elderly female walkers dont fall off their bikes into the path of traffic though so we will be less likely to end up in an ambulance!:biglaugh:

Dunno about that! The maggies around here must be shortsighted - short elderly female walkers get bombed as well. When not so elderly and very heavily pregnant I got attacked by one while standing at a bus stop - the sight of very heavily pregnant lady scurrying between two bus stops must have been a source of much hilarity and mirth amongst the Magpie community! Still I guess short elderly female walkers dont fall off their bikes into the path of traffic though so we will be less likely to end up in an ambulance!:biglaugh:

Thank you for the Info Quoll we will be adding it to the next lot of Magpie Statistics! I think that they have it in for you. Ever thought about using a Tennis racket ???

Cal your Post gives me visions of your son as a Human Hedgehog a bit like SONIC, I beg of you please I have to have PICS!!

TRA Submitted 24/03/11,TRA Successful 18/04/11,WA SA Submitted 19/04/11,WA Approved 20/05/11,176 Visa lodged 20/05/11,Form 1100 to DIAC 22/06/11,CO Assigned 05/07/11,Medicals 19/9/11 Finalized 27/09/11,S.Africa+UK PCC sent to CO 6/10/11,VISA Granted 7/10/11!