Magpies can seriously damage your health!!

Guest Aldo

2305519919_c7c2c38e36.jpg?v=0

Yup, I am planning to walk to work today but wondering what to wear on my head - whichever way I walk there is at least one and more often two of the damned things who divebomb. One almost saw the demise of a cyclist the other day as he swerved and was only just missed by a car which was overtaking him - I was behind them and it quite had my adrenaline pumping!!!

The other bloody bird I want to do away with is the Koel - darned thing just doesnt know when it is sleep time and it has this persistent little cry all through the night - it drips into your brain and even if you are asleep it sort of wakes you up. Broken nights sleep = grumpy Quolls!!!! Darned thing is here from October to March as well:arghh:

I have had a good look at the data provided findings are as follow

You are most likely to be attacked if you are a Male between 15 and 29 years old you are most likely to sustain a fracture from falling off of your bicycle that you were riding along a public road when the magpie hit you in the eye. You will be treated at a hospital and will not be referred. Please note that my findings are only valid during the month of September

I have had a good look at the data provided findings are as follow

You are most likely to be attacked if you are a Male between 15 and 29 years old you are most likely to sustain a fracture from falling off of your bicycle that you were riding along a public road when the magpie hit you in the eye. You will be treated at a hospital and will not be referred. Please note that my findings are only valid during the month of September

Dunno about that! The maggies around here must be shortsighted - short elderly female walkers get bombed as well. When not so elderly and very heavily pregnant I got attacked by one while standing at a bus stop - the sight of very heavily pregnant lady scurrying between two bus stops must have been a source of much hilarity and mirth amongst the Magpie community! Still I guess short elderly female walkers dont fall off their bikes into the path of traffic though so we will be less likely to end up in an ambulance!:biglaugh:

Dunno about that! The maggies around here must be shortsighted - short elderly female walkers get bombed as well. When not so elderly and very heavily pregnant I got attacked by one while standing at a bus stop - the sight of very heavily pregnant lady scurrying between two bus stops must have been a source of much hilarity and mirth amongst the Magpie community! Still I guess short elderly female walkers dont fall off their bikes into the path of traffic though so we will be less likely to end up in an ambulance!:biglaugh:

Thank you for the Info Quoll we will be adding it to the next lot of Magpie Statistics! I think that they have it in for you. Ever thought about using a Tennis racket ???

Cal your Post gives me visions of your son as a Human Hedgehog a bit like SONIC, I beg of you please I have to have PICS!!

Archived