** join here all 176 subclass applicants**

Guest kkris.san

Guest kkris.san

hi friends,

i have created this thread for all 2007/2008 176 applicants....please post all ur details regarding from your start till your present status... this will help us know the time line for this specific subclass...

thanks in advance

visa applied on :23rd july 2008,

medicals submitted on: 14th oct 2008

police checks yet to be done :last week of oct 2008

awaiting CO

PS: DO INCLUDE FROM WHICH COUNTRY U FALL UNDER...

REGARDS

KRISHA

Guest tony and sheena

visa submitted online via agent 27th march 2008.

meds and police checks (unrequested) april 08

application being processed further 9th sept 08

further info required 11th sept 08

VISA GRANTED 16th sept 08!

UK

Hope this helps

Good luck to everyone still waiting

Sheena

Guest MariAndyok

Hi Krisha

176 visa submitted : 24th April 08

Case officer: 21 Sept 2008

Police checks & Medicals sent: 02 Oct 08

Going to: Gold Coast QLD

Andy

Sheena, what was your CO's name? He/she was quick after offering further info. Hope it's mine.

Guest earlswood
hi friends,

i have created this thread for all 2007/2008 176 applicants....please post all ur details regarding from your start till your present status... this will help us know the time line for this specific subclass...

thanks in advance

awaiting CO

REGARDS

KRISHA

Whats High Risk mean?

Guest raj2999us

Hai Krishna,

visa applied (Parer Based) to DIAC, by agent Sub class 176 WA state sponsored (General Electronic Instrument Tradesperson)on 18 Oct 2007.

PCC & Medicals sent : May 2008

CO allocated on 11 sep 2008.

CO asked me to submit Aust Value Statement on 25 sep 2008 and submitted on 28 sep 2008.

Still Waitng for feedback................................

regards,

Raj.M

Guest tony and sheena

Andy

Sheena, what was your CO's name? He/she was quick after offering further info. Hope it's mine.

Hi Andy

I think her name was Gabrielle Campbell, she only wanted to see Emily's renewed passport and her birth cert. I posted to our agent that day and he emailed them the next.

Best wishes

Sheena

Guest raj2999us
Hi Andy

I think her name was Gabrielle Campbell, she only wanted to see Emily's renewed passport and her birth cert. I posted to our agent that day and he emailed them the next.

Best wishes

Sheena

dear tony & sheena,

first of all congratulations.

did u renew Miss. Emily's passport in between the processsing? as per u r mail, after renewal did not inform to CO. am i right?

in my case, my passport going to expire on march 2009. CO allocated on sep 10 and asked me to submit aust value statement on sep 25 and submitted on sep28. suppose if i renew the passport i should submit now or wait until ask?

i am in too much confusion. please guide me.

regards.

Guest tony and sheena
dear sheena,

first of all congratulations.

did u renew Miss. Emily's passport in between the processsing? as per u r mail, after renewal did not inform to CO. am i right?

in my case, my passport going to expire on march 2009. CO allocated on sep 10 and asked me to submit aust value statement on sep 25 and submitted on sep28. suppose if i renew the passport i should submit now or wait until ask?

i am in too much confusion. please guide me.

regards.

I would have thought if you've had a CO since Sept 10th, they would have requested it by now if it was required.

I'm no expert, but I would wait to be asked.

Emily's passport expired after visa application but before visa grant.

Best wishes

Sheena

Guest raj2999us
I would have thought if you've had a CO since Sept 10th, they would have requested it by now if it was required.

I'm no expert, but I would wait to be asked.

Emily's passport expired after visa application but before visa grant.

Best wishes

Sheena

dear,

thanks for the reply. my visa application is paper based and from high risk country. so the decision will take minimum two months or more from the date of CO allocation.

i just want to know, before the visa grant did u informed CO regarding the passport renewal for u r daughter?

please reply.

regards,

Raj.m

Guest tony and sheena
dear,

thanks for the reply. my visa application is paper based and from high risk country. so the decision will take minimum two months or more from the date of CO allocation.

i just want to know, before the visa grant did u informed CO regarding the passport renewal for u r daughter?

please reply.

regards,

Raj.m

Hi Raj

No I did not inform the CO about the passport.

The original passport which we used in the visa application had only a couple of months left before expiry. So the case officer would have known that it would not be the passport she would be entering Australia with, and wanted to see a copy of the one which she would be using.

Hope that helps,

Good luck

Sheena

I'm really FED-UP!!!!

Submitted April 24th

Had C/O for 3 wks now (got it 24th Sept), asked for further info...24th Sept..sent a birth cert (they needed Paul's Dad's to certify relationship to sponsor, PAul's Uncle. Although why our agent hadn't known they would want this MONTHS ago is beyond me!!)...and agent re-sent a police check that they said they hadn't got (fault of agent?)

So....3wks later and through no fault of our own we are still waiting!! How long does it take to have a quick look at a birth cert and P/C??

I'm just a bit worried because some documents that had previously shown 'MET' have mysteriously changed to 'requested' and I'm worried that the c/o still thinks she's waiting for them? My Agent has phoned them and the answer was...'the file is with the c/o'....this was 3 days ago!

Can I just say that I don't mean to offend anyone who hasn't even got a c/o that applied before us...I'm just worried the file is being put to one side until the 'requested' documents have been sent...(which of course they already have been!!!)

Lisa,xx

Guest bowbrum03
hi friends,

thanks in advance

awaiting CO

REGARDS

KRISHA

Is “HIGH RISK” a new country that has been formed, if it is can you tell me where in the world it is, as I would like to visit?

You ask for people to say which country they are from but you don’t put your own country down

Guest kkris.san

nah nah its the category under which a country fall's!! i am from india...sorry i forgot to add tht in there....

cheers!

Guest The "legdes"

Hi Guys,

176 lodged 8/7/08 - relative sponsored

Toolmaker - MODL occupation

Job Offer included in application

Agent used - meds not done yet on advice

UK resident

5 of us on the application

We just hope things get a move on before the employer decides he won't wait any longer !

Guest chris_mac

Here is my time line!!

General Electrician

Applied TRA Aug 07

TRA Retuned Oct (Skill path D removed)

Re-applied Vetassess 01.01.08

Vetassess Paper Assess Passed 10.04.08

House up for sale 28.03.08 sold 14.04.08 (3 weeks, crikey)

Vetassess Practical 15.07.08

Practical Passed 11.08.08

176 Visa Application submitted 11.09.08

DIAC Acknowledgement 24.09.08

Sent Police checks 27.08.08 - Recieved 06.09.08

Guest kkris.san

heyy chris,,, did u send ur police checks before ur visa application???and wat abt ur medicals?

u from which country?

krisha.

Guest chris_mac
heyy chris,,, did u send ur police checks before ur visa application???and wat abt ur medicals?

u from which country?

krisha.

Hi Krisha

I sent off for my police checks prior to lodging the application only because it was something within my control and i couldnt wait! I have not submitted them yet but i have them ready! With regards to the meds i will apply for them around Feb by which time we should be hearing from a CO.

We are from the uk

Chris

Krisha....

Chris_mac is from a fictional town in Lancashire called 'Darwen' based on a real village called 'Royston Vasey' where they only allow 'locals' in their shops and they have a very incompetent vet!!:biglaugh:

HA!

Lisa,x

Archived