You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Jamz

Vetassess and Pay Slips info

Hey can someone help me here whos been through the paper process of the Vetassess stage.

Did you send all 100+ wageslips from your employer or did you send something else which would surfice P60 etc

Thanks

Hi Jamz

Not sure what your trade is but my hubby is a maintenance electrician and this is what we sent.We passed the paper process and hubby will be doing practicals in February.

Hi

My hubby is a maintenance electrician and these are the documents we supplied.Hope this helps.

It took me from March 08 to now to get all supporting documents for the application.

Info you should have at hand for the application would be:

1.all work history,fully detailed technical reference letters as this helps filling in the work history part and with the competency bit.

2 Any trade certificates,trade test reports,college certificates that relates to the trade.Any training done on the job that you have documents for.

When you are filling the form it is important to remember to fill in only what you have documents to support your claim,regardless of what hubby has done they are only interested in what you can prove and not what hubby claim to have done without solid proof(this caused a few arguement bet hubby and me)

You need to work out the dates of employment so everything corresponds and make a statutory declaration for periods that he did not work as a plumber(if necessary)Make sure you have contact details for every company he worked for as they want:contact person,tel and fax no and e-mail address for every company(we got business cards for every detailed ref letter which helps)

The online application took me almost a week to complete mainly cos hubby works shifts and he had to fill in the technical bits,there is a lot to fill in,for every piece of evidence you provide you have to explain where and how you did it.When we completed the form we called vetassess directly to double-check that we had done it right then only did we submit.

The vetassess website is the only one I referred to(download the canditate guide for practical assessments and all the explanatory notes,this helps)

I would suggest getting all your evidence together first,cos you have to fill in the type of evidence you are sending.

I have sent;

• Signed Application record and confirmation of payment.
  • Copy of Passport, 2 photos, 1 Solicitor Business card.(for the one that certified our copies)
  • 1 Statutory declaration for period he was not directly involved in his trade
  • College National Certificates N1-N3 from south Africa
  • Electrician Certificate, Trade test report.
  • Apprenticeship Contract.
  • 7 business cards to go with the different reference letters
  • Letter of employment offer and contract for current job

Other evidence

11 Training Certificates.

P45, P60 Forms and 18mnths of payslips for previous job

P60 form and 7 mnths pay slips for current job

1 Payslip for one of the companies he worked for a long time ago

29 photos of him working.

My hubby worked in different countries that is why I had to get so many ref letters and contact details.(that was difficult but not impossible).

GET ALL YOUR PAPERWORK TOGETHER AND THEN SIT DOWN TO FILL THE FORM,as soon as you have submitted you can then post all your paperwork off,MAKE SURE YOUR DATES CORRESPOND.

We sent all certified copies(even the business cards)

Sorry for going on and on and on,any other questions I will try my best to help you.Now he waits to do the practicals.

If you have 100 payslips then send it the more proof you send the better.Just remember to send certified copies as you will need the paperwork for the ARTC next.

Goodluck

Kind Regards

WA state sponsored granted 20th July,176 visa(non csl)applied 20 August,PCC uploaded,, meds done 13/01/10, visa granted 27/04/2010:jiggy:moved down under Sept 2010,WA

hi thanksyou for your post as its really good info,

The problem i have is that i didnt keep any wage slips as i never thought id need them though i have kept P60's so im wondering wether they would be surfice

Regards

Hia my hubby is a mechanic and has just passed his paper application with vetassess. I just sent p60 s and just payslips from April - sept this year I did find an old payslip from years ago which i put in for luck x

Okay thanks very much.

looks like P60's it is then though i have recent payslips, just not 2 yrs worth anymore

Regards

Guest toria

hi i was wondering if anyone knows about written out payslips i work in a hairdressers and she only gives out cash with written info on the front of the payslip, i dont suppose this is good as anyone can do that ,you cant get copies of p60s can you? anyone had this problem, im not at that part of visa yet so i have some time to sort it out i think. any help would be great

Hey Toria,

Your get a original copy of your P60 through the post at then end of each Tax Year, hope that helps

Hey can someone help me here whos been through the paper process of the Vetassess stage.

Did you send all 100+ wageslips from your employer or did you send something else which would surfice P60 etc

Thanks

Jamzjust to let you know that I only sent off my P60's x 4 for each year they required. This was for the visa, not for vetassess stage, but hope this helps Amanda

Using agent -TRA -3.02.08, IELTS-12.03.08, 175 ( online) 03.04.08, CO-15.09.08,police checks 10.10.08(MET),meds 20.10.08(MET), VISA Approved 21.10.08

Guest toria

hi jamz, i thought it said on the p60s that you couldnt get a copy do you just contact the inland rev?can diac not confirm with our gov if i cant get them or is it just up to me to prove it, thanks for the help toria