Anyone out there that has prepared & lodged 176 visa themselves within australia?

Guest melly1982

Guest melly1982

Hi guys,

Would love to talk to anyone that is currently living in OZ and prepared and then lodged the 176 to get their permanent residency or is currently in the process.

I've just passed my IELTS test to get extra points and am just preparing to lodge my skills assessment (Project or Program Administrator - which I'm currently sponsored under on a 457).

My Step-Dad or Mum are going to act as my sponsor.

I'm a bit overwhelm and not sure where to go next with this, any advice or help would be greatly received.

:wubclub:

Guest Gollywobbler

Hiya Melly1982

I think you are looking for help from too narrow a sphere. I decided to leave your question for a day or two in order to see whether anyone with the very specific experience you are asking about could help, but no takers so far.

However we do have lots of members who have experience of what was needed for their own family-sponsored subclass 176 visas, plus others who have done their own e-lodged, State Sponsored 176 visas.

All of the people on this thread can help in one way or another with actually preparing all the different strands of the application:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/45806-any-176-relative-sponsored-new-list.html

If it is the on-line aspect of the thing that is worrying you, please shout. I can't think of anyone on here who has an on-line family sponsored sc 176 application running at the moment but we do have several people who have done/are doing their own on-line State Sponsored 176 applications. If you need a hand with the e-visa aspects, please let me know and I will find some specific help for you.

Best wishes

Gill

• 1 month later...

Hi Melly,

I'm in the exact same boat as you!

I'm being sponsored on 457 as program administrator and am looking to be on 176visa 6months from now (when i have been employed for 1 year by my sponsors). My Dad is a Citizen and so will be my sponsor.

Can you give me any information about what you had to go through for the VETASSESS testing?! I'm soo worried about it that i might not pass.. PLEASE any help you can give me would be great. How are you going with your application? I guess you're all good to go now and just have to lodge the application online?

Archived