Sign in to follow this  
Guest kev and del

Ship or sell electricial???

Guest kev and del

Hiya guys wondered if I could pick your brains? Is it worth shipping washer/dryer etc. I'm asking this because I have a large frost free freezer made by Hotpoint but will it cope with the Brisbane climate?

Been on aussie electrical website and seems electrical items are about the same price as here.

Cheers Del

Guest andy,tina,lukeandgeorgie

not to sure about youre fridge coping but we have been advised to take washer dryer and dishwasher etc,going to wa and are dear there !

Guest the terry's

Hi guys, if it will work over there take it with you, it will be one less thing to buy, just remember if it breaks down will you be able to get it fixed.

Helenx

hi there, i am taking my washer and dryer as they are BOSH and wont be two years old till jan 09, as i have 5 year warrantys on them im taking them.As for my fridge and freezers well im leaving them, i would rather buy one for the country im going to live in and know it works properly.Everyone has there own ideas.

LIFE IS FULL OF CHANGE ................. Well that just makes me appreciate my life a whole lot more.......... & moving to oz & giving my children a better start in life! ♥♥♥♥ living on the Gold Coast now and very happy

Guest kev and del

Yeh that's what I'm thinking but main concern was the fridge and freezer.

Thanks for the advice

Del