We've been advised to book our medicals . . .

Guest smila

Hi all,

I found out yesterday that my employer nomination has been approved and then today I had a message from DIAC asking us to attend for our medicals, which we actually had done last Wednesday! Does this mean we have a CO and that the visa is approved subject to the meds being ok (which we know they are!) & so should it be granted soon?!

My head is seriously spinning now . . . it suddenly all seems a bit real and scarey!! :twitcy:

Thanks!

Lizzie

Guest guest17301

Liz, you're on a 457 I think? From other posts I reckon you should have your visa within a few weeks! Hope I'm right, good luck, Fiona x

Guest guest17301

No you not are u! You went for PR didn't you, dunno then hun, could be a bit longer, but all going in the right direction and just think you will soon be permanent residents!

Hi Fiona!

Yeh, I went for PR sponsorship! I know they reckon it takes longer for the 121 than 457 visa, but thought I'd seen posts on here stating that it normally means it's 'in the bag' when they tell you to go for yours medicals?! It's probably just wishful thinking though lol!!

Hope things are going well for you.

Lizzie x

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi Lizzie!

How exciting!

It's great to hear about the ENS 121 visa because there seems to be few people on here going for it...

Good luck and keep us all informed of any progress please!

Regards,

Dan x

Archived