Guest guest17301

Can't book flights yet!!

Guest guest17301

Hello!

I have a problem...was all set to book my flights this week as I've noticed prices going up and availability going down in January:arghh:

Were hoping to go on the 16th or thereabouts but no flights available now with singapore till 22nd. Anyway the main problem is that we need our passport numbers in order to buy online and I haven't got my son and daughters yet. (Waiting on a document to change the name on daughters and applying for sons first passport) Should get them within 3 weeks.

Does anyone know a way around this please?

Guest Aldo

be patient! Australia isn't going anywhere... nor am i :wubclub:

Guest guest17301
be patient! Australia isn't going anywhere... nor am i

Thanks mate, for that most helpful response, just what I was looking for... :huh:

Besides you're miles away from where I'm headed, just as well eh x :cute:

Guest Aldo

you'll get me in trouble!! I'm off to look up diesel engines on google.....:embarrassed:

Guest guest17301

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Stop detracting from the importance of my thread!!

Hello!

I have a problem...was all set to book my flights this week as I've noticed prices going up and availability going down in January:arghh:

Were hoping to go on the 16th or thereabouts but no flights available now with singapore till 22nd. Anyway the main problem is that we need our passport numbers in order to buy online and I haven't got my son and daughters yet. (Waiting on a document to change the name on daughters and applying for sons first passport) Should get them within 3 weeks.

Does anyone know a way around this please?

Have you asked the passport office to fast track them? It is going to cost you extra !

TRA Submitted 24/03/11,TRA Successful 18/04/11,WA SA Submitted 19/04/11,WA Approved 20/05/11,176 Visa lodged 20/05/11,Form 1100 to DIAC 22/06/11,CO Assigned 05/07/11,Medicals 19/9/11 Finalized 27/09/11,S.Africa+UK PCC sent to CO 6/10/11,VISA Granted 7/10/11!

Guest guest17301
Have you asked the passport office to fast track them? It is going to cost you extra !

Haven't even sent them off yet!! Not expecting them to take too long though, should be back within 2 weeks according to the website, how much quicker if you fasttrack?

Got to fork out about $178 for them as it is (extra expense) OH only has till May 09 on his so thought it best to renew his, change of name on daughters and sons first, bloody passport office making a fortune!

Haven't even sent them off yet!! Not expecting them to take too long though, should be back within 2 weeks according to the website, how much quicker if you fasttrack?

Got to fork out about $178 for them as it is (extra expense) OH only has till May 09 on his so thought it best to renew his, change of name on daughters and sons first, bloody passport office making a fortune!

I have to wait 9 months for mine 7months for UK citizenship and a further 2 months for the passports! I'm proberly stating the obvious here but if you cannot get a flight to Perth when the passports get back , you could try Melbourne or Brisbane and then use an internal flight to Perth!(It is cheaper then you would think )

This will give you a chance to see where you will really want to live in OZ:biglaugh:

TRA Submitted 24/03/11,TRA Successful 18/04/11,WA SA Submitted 19/04/11,WA Approved 20/05/11,176 Visa lodged 20/05/11,Form 1100 to DIAC 22/06/11,CO Assigned 05/07/11,Medicals 19/9/11 Finalized 27/09/11,S.Africa+UK PCC sent to CO 6/10/11,VISA Granted 7/10/11!

Guest guest17301
I have to wait 9 months for mine 7months for UK citizenship and a further 2 months for the passports! I'm proberly stating the obvious here but if you cannot get a flight to Perth when the passports get back , you could try Melbourne or Brisbane and then use an internal flight to Perth!(It is cheaper then you would think )

This will give you a chance to see where you will really want to live in OZ:biglaugh:

I REALLY want to live in Perth!! Just like your sister! Besides my job is due to start in Jan, may have to put the start date back to mid feb now. I wanted to have at least 2 weeks to acclimatise and have some fun first.

Where does your sister work Craig?

I REALLY want to live in Perth!! Just like your sister! Besides my job is due to start in Jan, may have to put the start date back to mid feb now. I wanted to have at least 2 weeks to acclimatise and have some fun first.

Where does your sister work Craig?

Hi Fiona, I spoke to my Sis and she said that she chucked her job in and has gone agency! she reckons she's getting AUD 50 an hour week days and AUD 66 Saterdays and AUD 77 Sundays!!