downloaded forms are they real

Guest buffy

Hi this may seem like a dum question,but if you down load application forms from the DIMA website will it still be classed as an official document,or do you have to get them posted out???????????

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Buffy

Yes, the documents that you download either from the DIMA website or the AGC London website are perfectly legal and real. DIMA (op DIAC to give them their new moniker) is saving itself money on paper, ink, postage and the staff to do the despatching. They charge £1 a minute to ring up Oz House in London and £10 a throw to print and post the Migration Booklets, for instance.

They expect you to print your own documents and they don't mind whether they are single or double-sided printing but DO complete them in *black* ink so that they will scan into the computer easily when they get to Oz.

I've heard of people being able to complete them on screen. Migration Agents are able to download the documents as fillable pdf files via Legend. It might be that the ordinary website ones also become fillable on the machine if Adobe Writer is installed, but I am not sure about that.

Cheers

Gill

thanks to all for the replies ill start downloading and filling in,hopefully by the time iv finished the proses of application and made the move to Oz i will be adding knowledge and useful tips to the forum all the best chris and family

Archived