!!!!! 175 visa granted !!!!!!!!!

racht

Thanks everyone - I know I was very quick. I was checking that BEUpdate and had, judging by how quickly others we starting to come through, I thought it might be soon (although didnt quite think this soon)!! We didnt get a CO - just straight to visa granted.

Rach x

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are really delighted for you!

That was REALLY quick!

Did your status page change before visa grant? I.E. meds/police checks updated.

Just asking as we have been waiting nearly 5 months, and the wait is killing us!

I know nothing will happen for ages. Im really struggling at work, as I have not got my heart in it. My boss has noticed a drop in my figures. I look every day on the immi web sight for updates, and all i can think about is this bloddy visa!:arghh::biglaugh:

It,s funny-we are not going to go till Feb, but I need that visa now!!!!!

Am I really sad, or do others feel like this?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are really delighted for you!

That was REALLY quick!

Did your status page change before visa grant? I.E. meds/police checks updated.

Just asking as we have been waiting nearly 5 months, and the wait is killing us!

I know nothing will happen for ages. Im really struggling at work, as I have not got my heart in it. My boss has noticed a drop in my figures. I look every day on the immi web sight for updates, and all i can think about is this bloddy visa!:arghh::biglaugh:

It,s funny-we are not going to go till Feb, but I need that visa now!!!!!

Am I really sad, or do others feel like this?

Hi Mongoose

The status page changed about a week after they received our meds to say they were finalised. Nothing on the status page changed after we sent police reports...which had me worried for 3 months thinking they had not received them. Then the status just changed at the bottom (beside each of our names) to say approved (or something like that). They also sent an email which is what we saw first. If you frontloaded and are applying for 175 and are on MODL it should be any day now. They seem to be the factors for how quickly they are processed. I felt the same, dont worry about it. It is one of the things you can cross of the list.... we need to sell the house before we can go but I was still checking every day!

Good luck. Fingers crossed it wont be long.

Rach

Guest andrew helen

congratulations we have ours and have to be out there by 10 april 2009 house not sold so looks like a holiday to get visas stampt to give us more time to sell up

congratulations we have ours and have to be out there by 10 april 2009 house not sold so looks like a holiday to get visas stampt to give us more time to sell up

You never know, you have 6 months until time is up, anything could happen in that time. It's very frustrating though isnt it? Have you given yourself a deadline before you book flights to validate your visas?

Rach

Guest nfowley
I cant believe it....we had our visas granted yesterday!!!!!!! We only applied online on 29 May 2008 for 175 (MODL) visa so it took 5 months and one week. I am pretty impressed with the turnaround. We have until 26 June 09 to get out there which gives us plenty of time.

Now just the bl##dy house to sell (we have accepted offers twice and chain has broken down twice).

To those waiting, it may not be that long, judging by ours.

Thanks to everyoine who has helped answer my questions throughout the process. There will no doubt be a torrent of more once we are getting close to moving:notworthy:

Rach x

Congratulations on the visa! I cannot wait until we get ours! Just wondered did you apply online and what kind of updates did you get? We applied 12/09/08 online for 175 visa, then on 17/09/08 it said application being processed further. Since then nothing has changed and everything still says required. We had our medicals done 10/10/08, although they hadn't been requested.

We're having difficulty selling our flat also, bit of a pain. We have now reduced the price but I'm not even sure it's going to make much difference. So are you waiting to sell before moving to OZ?

Congratulations on the visa! I cannot wait until we get ours! Just wondered did you apply online and what kind of updates did you get? We applied 12/09/08 online for 175 visa, then on 17/09/08 it said application being processed further. Since then nothing has changed and everything still says required. We had our medicals done 10/10/08, although they hadn't been requested.

We're having difficulty selling our flat also, bit of a pain. We have now reduced the price but I'm not even sure it's going to make much difference. So are you waiting to sell before moving to OZ?

Hi there. We got no updates just looked at the same online page you have been checking. Once they process your medicals it will change to say finalised when they approve them. Ours took about a week after they received them to say this. It never changed after we emailed out police report though.

Yes, we are going to wait to sell the house. We do have a buyer but they have not sold theirs but they have a shop so not as difficult to sell as houses at mo so I am hopeful. If we dont sell will have to go on validation trip next year.

Rach

First of all, congratulation that you succeed in your Visa application.

I've submitted mine under subclass 175 on 2nd July 2008 and front loaded every documents including IELTS, police report, medical checks before end of July. the latest updates on my "online page" was "Health documents finalized" and that was on 22nd August 2008 and nothing happened since.

i'm a bit worried about my application as i've got myself 140 points during the online application accessment with all the qualification documents certified by IEaust.

i logged into my online account page everyday to check if they need some further information from me but then in the "Documents checklist" everything still shows "required". i did submitted all thru email in scanned copy and there is a successfuly received email from ASPC.

RACHT, can you share with me how these pages were updated? from my understanding, you have applied the visa under spouse where as the main applicant is your husband right?

Congrats, good luck with selling the house.

Dish the dirt, when did you do MEDS check, Skills assessment etc. I want to know if my application looks like yours :)

Eddy,

Guest giggles

Hi Guys

Massive congrats yo you all it is a wonderful feeling after all the months of waiting, enjoy your new lives in OZ . We goy ours 3 weeks ago and we fly to brisbane living on the goldcoast 17th nov so excitd.

regards tricia and family

Hi CHB

Ours showed the same thing until we actually got the visa. At least you know you have passed the medicals with no probs. Yes, we applied with my husbands skills rather than mine and me and the kids are spouse dependants of his visa. Whereabouts in Malaysia are you?

Rach

Hi CHB

Ours showed the same thing until we actually got the visa. At least you know you have passed the medicals with no probs. Yes, we applied with my husbands skills rather than mine and me and the kids are spouse dependants of his visa. Whereabouts in Malaysia are you?

Rach

I'm from Kuching, East Malaysia. with all the current migration issue i really pray hard and hopefully my visa can be granted within a year..

Archived