!!!!! 175 visa granted !!!!!!!!!

racht

I cant believe it....we had our visas granted yesterday!!!!!!! We only applied online on 29 May 2008 for 175 (MODL) visa so it took 5 months and one week. I am pretty impressed with the turnaround. We have until 26 June 09 to get out there which gives us plenty of time.

Now just the bl##dy house to sell (we have accepted offers twice and chain has broken down twice).

To those waiting, it may not be that long, judging by ours.

Thanks to everyoine who has helped answer my questions throughout the process. There will no doubt be a torrent of more once we are getting close to moving:notworthy:

Rach x

Guest giggles

Hi Guys

Fantastic news that is record time we got our granted on Tuesday its an amazing feelinf Flights booked to Brisbane from Manchester 17th November Leaving doo 7/11/08 all seems to be happening now

Enjoy and Good Luck.

Regards Tricia and family

175 PR Applied online 11/2/08 F/L Meds and PCs May 08 Case officer 29/09/08 VISA GRANTED 07/10/08 YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Andy and Tracy

Got ours too today Rach!! Trouble is, he spent 5 months looking at your photo before he got round to ours!! All the best. Feels great, doesn't it?!!

Tracy

Guest jogrant3232
I cant believe it....we had our visas granted yesterday!!!!!!! We only applied online on 29 May 2008 for 175 (MODL) visa so it took 5 months and one week. I am pretty impressed with the turnaround. We have until 26 June 09 to get out there which gives us plenty of time.

Now just the bl##dy house to sell (we have accepted offers twice and chain has broken down twice).

To those waiting, it may not be that long, judging by ours.

Thanks to everyoine who has helped answer my questions throughout the process. There will no doubt be a torrent of more once we are getting close to moving:notworthy:

Rach x

Congratulations, just get that house sold.....

Guest sean,marie & gang

:jiggy:congratulations on getting your visa:jiggy:That was really quick, now send the rest of us your luck!!!!!

Marie x

Guest Piercemyma

hi congratulations on your visas hope you don't mind but i noticed you applied on line for your visas how did you do that just in the process of wanting to move but with a small family don't know where to start, would love to apply without an agent (just to save costs) but is it worth going alone. hope u could help.

donna

hi congratulations on your visas hope you don't mind but i noticed you applied on line for your visas how did you do that just in the process of wanting to move but with a small family don't know where to start, would love to apply without an agent (just to save costs) but is it worth going alone. hope u could help.

donna

Hi Donna

We did apply ourselves and it saved a lot of money. We actually contacted liveinaustralia and paid them about £200. They went through all my hubby's skills with him, identified the type of visa we should apply for and provided details of the forms and the whole process. It was very helpful. They do provide a full service like the other agents, but, to be honest, it isnt really necessary. So we did it all ourselves. First, we applied to have my hubby's skills assessed (paper exercise - he is in IT) and then we applied for the visas once the skills assessment was approved. The actual completing of the visa online was far easier than the skills assessment. I would recommend taking the route we did, as we had a guide which was reassuring but didnt have to pay for the full agent service. People on here are always helpful and give you plenty of useful advice also. Feel free to ask me any other questions you have. Send me a personal message if you wish.

Rach

Guest fergie family

Hi Rach

Congratulations on getting your visa. That was even quicker than ours, it took us 6 months.

Susan

Thanks everyone - I know I was very quick. I was checking that BEUpdate and had, judging by how quickly others we starting to come through, I thought it might be soon (although didnt quite think this soon)!! We didnt get a CO - just straight to visa granted.

Rach x

Archived