Sign in to follow this  
jamie

TRA HELP

HI ALL ,NEW TO THIS SITE AND IT SEEMS VERY GOOD SO FAR.

I KNOW THIS SUBJECT HAS BEEN COVERED ,BUT I JUST NEED HELP IN FILLING THIS FORM IN. i.e HOW IN DEPTH DOES ALL CERT NEED TO BE AS MOST OF MY ON JOB TRAINING IS JUST COVERED WITH BASIC CERTIFICATES THAT JUST SAY COURSE NUMBER AND PASS OR COMPLETED AND THEY ARE ONLY PHOTOCOPIES.IVE BEEN DOING MY JOB FOR 16 YEARS AND IT IS LISTED ON THE SOL.

AS MUCH HELP ON THIS WILL BE GREATLY RECEIVED

IELTS 8.5 , 8.5 , 8.5 , 9 - 18/3/13 TRA application registered - 13/05/13 TRA Unsuccessful - Review sent 12/08/13 - 23/09/13 TRA successful

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Guest mandymoo

Hi Jamie,

We've just gone through the TRA process. And to a certain degree some of my husbands certificates sounded very similar to yours. I think as long as you send off all that you have, you can't go far wrong. However, don't know much about the photocopies as ours were all originals which were copied. I do feel that at the end of the day, if yours is a trade they want, they wil help you out. We sent ours off at the end of August, and heard today that he has been accepted for the trade, which is a tad scary!!!

All the best anway

Amanda

Guest djaa

Hi Jamie, I have the opposite problem I have all the qualifications mostly all up to date, but because of being self employed. Lack certified experience & am now considering given up my current employment to pursue proven experience. Please PM & let me now how you are getting on.

Guest Mark&Justine

Hi Jamie

We have just received our acceptance for TRA, we are with an agent, I must say the references we had to get for my husband's job (gas engineer), it was like they wanted to know everything, very detailed. I would get as much evidence, references, certificates qualifications, as possible. Send it off and wait for the go ahead.!

Good Luck

I'm sure your be OK

Justine