Painters Brisbane North vacancies

kernow43

Guest Stevebeau
Anyone looking for a painters position now or in the next few weeks let me know.

I know of a couple of jobs available with a small company and great boss,{no its not me**

If interested will give you all the details and contacts.

Hello,

My name is Steve Urbank and i work for *************** in Adelaide, i have three Painters from the UK who would love to work in North Brisbane, if you could pass the details on to me it would be much appreciated. My number is 0404 881 616 and my email is steve.urbank@**************.com

Cheers

The problem is with 457 visas it is very very difficult to find a contractor who is paying normal wages.

It is nearly all sub contracting now. The government are making it very difficult for migrants. So the answer to this would be Yes he would take him over but on subbie rates!

Guest Emmawalker

Hi, my partner currently works in fibreglass but is looking to change careers. A few years ago back in the UK he did a painters and decorators course and was thinking of taking an apprenticeship or traineeship out here to to retrain. Do you know if this would bea possibility for these roles you know about?

Emma

Anyone looking for a painters position now or in the next few weeks let me know.

I know of a couple of jobs available with a small company and great boss,{no its not me**

If interested will give you all the details and contacts.

Hi we are currently in the uk but my Husband is a Paniter and Decorator and we are moving to queensland, was wondering if you had any idea what the pay is like for Painters & Decorators? Are there lots of jobs around or are they scarce? need help as we have no idea!!

Let me know what part you are going to in Brisbane?

Hi we are hopefully moving to Pacific Pines that's an are we have researched and are interested in.

Clare

Guest Birdiesinoz
Thanks Kernow ,i passed your infomation over to the people invloved and they or their agent will most likely drop you a PM for contact details ,once again thank you for your help

Cal x

Hi Kernow

I sent you a pm yesterday (as per Cal's note) just wondered if you had received it?

kind regards

Guest Gollywobbler

Hello Kernow43

Pag1 has forgotten to mention that a job offer would be very handy for helping them to get 120 points for their visa.

As I understand it, all that is needed is the offer of a permanent job if a visa is granted.

The sole idea seems to be merely to demonstrate that the visa applicant would be easily employable once out in Oz.

Would the guys that you are in touch with be willing to consider making an offer, please? People can soon change their current plans if employer and migrant both want migrant to do the job when he gets there. If the pull of Pacific Pines proves to be greater and so the job fizzles out, there is no problem for either side.

Best wishes

Gill

We are not really bothered where we go, preferably south Queensland but the specific area is not set in stone, we had just chosen Pacific Pines as a base to work towards. We will go wherever the work is!!

Archived