Awaiting TRA Results !!!

Guest mansfiea

Guest mansfiea

Hi all, my husbands TRA was submitted 2 weeks ago today. our agent told us we would have a result in 2 weeks (ish) as hes a carpenter.

Anybody else out there waiting a result soon..... so nervous,ont know what i will be like when we subit our actual application. !!!! :D

Ang

Hi Ang, I haven't even submitted my skills to be assessed yet! Did you submit them your self or did you have it done on your behalf?

Ian

Guest mansfiea

hi there, we are using an agent, who went through it all for us, and sbmitted on our behalf. maybe we will hear tomorrow ??

Hi

I too am wailting, submitted my husbands TRA last week. I am worried that we will fail because of not enough detail as my husband would not believe me

when I told him how much he had to do.

Anyway we will just re-submit it. I was not expecting my result for about a month going on other peoples experience.

Jan

Guest neil smith

Hi ang,

We also sent my TRA of to be assesed 2 weeks ago yesterday, we are so nervous waiting, but most people are saying it normally takes 3-4 weeks.

I have just spoken to our Migration agent I wanted to know if they had heard from them or recieved an acknowledgement from the TRA saying they had recieced it in Aus, but nothing yet,

I can't believe how nervous I am waiting for it, I suppose it is the first official part of being accepted for visa hey?????

Let me know the second yours arrives and i'll do the same,

Good luck

Hi Ang

We submitted to TRA on 5th January we have been told 4 weeks.

Have to say getting nervous waiting for the result glad I am not the only one.

Fingers crossed

Kaye

Guest brummie

Hi all,

to put things in perspective for the impatient people on this site, I would like to point out that the assessment of my degree is expected to take 5 months. Yep, that's right, 5 months and a fee of 1050 AUS dollars if you're an architect! Hope this will make some of you feel a bit better... :wink:

Guest brummie

Hi Oweni, good question, I've no idea why it takes so long or costs a fortune to have architectural qualifications assessed! Sometimes I suspect it's to deter foreign architecs from applying for an Australian visa...which seems a bit odd as the Australian construction industry is booming. :shock:

Guest The.Colebecks

Hiya

Our TRA (General Electrician) took 20 days from receipt - we paid extra for fast tracking - so you sould hear soon. Fingers crossed for you :)

Karen x

Archived