and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest frosty74

job available air conditioning duct installer

Guest frosty74

must have drivers license will be assisting in the installation of reverse cycle ducted air conditioning systems experience not essentail but will be an advantage

we are based NOR but we carry out work north and south of the river both residential and commercial immediate start for the right person

if interested contact us

mark riley

rileys refrigeration and air conditioning services

tel/fax 08 9404 8814

mob 0406688987

email markriley2@bigpond.com

Guest cuss83

Hey!

Im a fully qualified sheet metal worker for over 4 years. Most of the work ive done would of been installing duct,spiro,canopys,Grilles etc on site! I can read detailed drawings and am comfortable/compotent to work on my own.Im reliable,hard working & wont waste your time! Very easy going guy! Get on with most people!:biglaugh:

Ive been in Australia for the past 11 months! Ive done 3 months fruit picking so i can stay for a second! Very easy going guy! Get on with most people! (Depending on work) :unsure:

Im Currently in Cairns! but willing to go anywhere!

Guest cuss83
Hey!

Im a fully qualified sheet metal worker for over 4 years. Most of the work ive done would of been installing duct,spiro,canopys,Grilles etc on site! I can read detailed drawings and am comfortable/compotent to work on my own.Im reliable,hard working & wont waste your time! Very easy going guy! Get on with most people!:biglaugh:

Ive been in Australia for the past 11 months! Ive done 3 months fruit picking so i can stay for a second year! (Depending on work) :unsure:

Im Currently in Cairns! but willing to go anywhere!.......please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest keitho1234

Hi frosty, i am a ductwork installer with 6 years experience and was wondering if you have any vacancies or information on how about i could go to get a job before i come over to perth