saunders 5

Hills International School - Jimboomba

Hi, does anyone know anything about this school. Have looked on their web site but can`t find any other info. We`re mainly interested as we have a golf mad son and this private school has very reasonable fees and plays lots of golf !!

Cheers, Alison.

Guest Aldo

I'm sure the lovely Little Miss Jimboomba can help.

Cal?

Guest sheena
Hi, does anyone know anything about this school. Have looked on their web site but can`t find any other info. We`re mainly interested as we have a golf mad son and this private school has very reasonable fees and plays lots of golf !!

Cheers, Alison.

hiya, yep cal is ya gal for this one!!

sheena :wubclub:

Thanks Sheena and Aldo,lol

Hills carrys a great reputation and is a really nice school. Obviously with the Golf Academy attached it does help if your kids like golf,lol.It is set in its own grounds back from the road and Hills itself is actually becoming a high class place with its Golf Club ,Restaurant etc There ia a high percentage of Japanese students at the school ,most do homestay with local families for a year at a time.

Another great private School in Jimboomba (also cheaper) is Emmaus ,again has an excellent reputation and if i was opting for private it would be Emmaus my children attended.

Hope this helps a bit

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Guest Dave&Nikki

Heya!

What other schools (not private) are in the area for ages 9,11 &15, within a reasonable walking distance???

Cheers

Dave

Heya!

What other schools (not private) are in the area for ages 9,11 &15, within a reasonable walking distance???

Cheers

Dave

It really depends what part of jimboomba you live ,i guess the advantage being everywere is well covered by school buses, if your up in Jimboomba Centre you also have Jimboomba State school and if your down at flagstone ,where we are there is Flagstone State and Flagstone College right in the middle of the estate.

Hope this helps a bit

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Thanks everyone, I knew I should of just asked you Cal, you know everything about everything!

Ali x

LOL, not quite everything but i try my best ,lol

Cal x