Visa update

Guest JoanneHattersley

Morning All,

It seems to have been ages since we caught up with everyone so lets have:

Names:

What Visa:

How far along are you:

Where you going to be living:

I`ll make this a sticky thread so all newbies will see it and can add onto it.

Hi Joanne,

I found this forum on google and it is quite informative.

Last week I submitted my Visa app for Sub class 189 and yesterday case officer was allocated.

Quick question: I missed my part time work experience to be assessed by skill select.

I thought they only assess your full time work exp.

Now I have three months less experience than required(8 Years).

My CO told me that you must have complete 8 years of work experience at the time of EOI. Which was 7 Years and 9 Months (if you remove part time work ex which I could not get assessed by Skill Select).

In this case what they will do ?

Right now I have requested my case officer to check the part time work experience if they can consider that. Waiting for their response.

:((

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Good day to you all !!!

Need urgent help as applied for 176 long long back from india in April 2009

still no CO allocated...how to proceed...any help would be great and many thanks in advance.

​BR

Morning All,

Names:

What Visa:

How far along are you:

Where you going to be living:

Hi guy's I'm new to the site.

820 Partner onshore application delievered by recorded post on 16/05/13 to Perth Office.

Payment taken 24/05/13

Confirmation Letter 26/05/13

Today I realised that we didn't have our statements witnessed or certified. I'm horrified because we worked so hard to make sure it was a decision ready application and I'm worried I will be sent to the bottom of the pile now :(

I'm going to re-do them and send them in asap.

Guest KazG
Chris, GSM visa cleared this week :biggrin: going to have a holiday in the gold coast in january to sort out where to live.

Cant wait

Congratulations, have a great time.

I have just got NSW sponsorship and preparing to lodge visa application by my own since it is very simple. But still, I have these confusions:

- My wife is pregnant and we are expecting a baby in Jan 14. What are the options available to me cox I can not delay VISA application beyond 26 July 13 cox the invitation will lapse? One option is to get everything processed very quickly and leave for Oz b4 Dec 13 but that is not very convenient. Another option is not to include dependents in VISA application and check the "dependents who will move in future" kind of box in the visa application and apply for myself only but again, that will need medical examination of my wife, especially X-rays, which I want to avoid. Thirdly, is there any arrangement whereby I can request my case officer to delay the processing of visa of my son and wife till the birth and process my visa as usual?

Comments plz...

- I have 5 years pre-qualification and 2-years post-qualification experience but in the EOI I did not mention work experience since these were not skilled employment. Now in the VISA application and form 80, and may be some other forms, require employment history, shall I mention all my 7 years work experience in VISA application and related forms? Or should I avoid it as they will create confusion over the points and not comply with EOI.

Suggestions please....

Just apply now. After CO allocation you will be able to hold your application process till your child birth. Then CO will resume will application and form 1229 will be required to add your child to your application.

While filling form 80 all your employment should be recorded though you did not claim points for them. Form 80 is a form where all your records (abroad stay, home address, education, employment) of past 10 years will be recorded.

Hi everyone!

Names: Rod and Vretchy

Visa: 457

How far along are you: Medicals have been finalised. No CO yet so we are waiting to have a CO. Timeline below.

Where are you going to be living: Brisbane

26 Apr 2013 - Lodged 457 Visa Application (e457 Employer-Sponsored Visa)

26 Apr 2013 - Processing Commenced 457 Business Nomination (ANZSCO 131112)

16 May 2013 - Nomination Approved (Australian Institute of Management - AIM)

21 May 2013 - Processing Commenced 457 Visa Application

21 May 2013 - Health Requirements Outstanding (Chest X-Ray Report Required)

25 May 2013 - Heath Requirements Finalised

Archived