Visa update

Guest JoanneHattersley

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Ranjit. I'm in England and applying for 190 SS WA once skills assessment is done. What about you? What stage are you at?

i m ffrom india and i have applied as afitter ad lodged my application 189 independent in feb 2013 medical and pcc done stay in touch

Is there anyone submitting Spouse Visa 47SP April/May this year?!!?!?!?

About to send ours off at the end of the month!! Eeek It says 5 months processing just wondering how realistic this is if anyone knows???

I have beyond the paperwork that is really needed so hopefully they wont come back for more! Will just have to do med and CRBs.

My partner (Australian) and I (English) have been together for 4 years now and have waited until we got married (June 2012) until we processed!

Anyone else in the same boat?????

Hi, we applied for the de facto visa 47sp on 31st Dec 2012. Sally 34y Australia/Liga 34y UK/Justin 12y UK. We submitted it to Australia House in London and the processing time here is 8-9 months. Are you submitting in UK or OZ? We received a letter end of Jan to tell us not to do medical or police checks until April because of the processing time. My partner and her son had medicals last week and we have already submitted police checks. Would love to hear back sooner but expecting to hear at end of August.

Hi Ranjit,

I'm from sri lanka,Appilied for visa on 14th of march,Still no case officer,My agent told it'll take 3 weeks time to assign a case office,Got the Police clearence and waitin for them to request the mecial and the police clearance,Will surely let you know if I get any update on that process,Keep in touch.

Hello Himali.....may be we logged our visa in same day...himali which visa u r applying .? do u know which is ur team

we received WA state sponsorship and invited to apply for a 489 visa on 11 March 2013. Our Visa also applied in 14 March 2013,CO ask for medical in 17/04/2013 AND MEDICAL date is IN THIS COMING TUESDAY 23/04/2013 . Hopefully not long to wait, fingers crossed ! Good luck to all those starting or nearing the end of the visa process..............our team is (Adelaide team 4 )...................

Hello Himali.....may be we logged our visa in same day...himali which visa u r applying .? do u know which is ur team

we received WA state sponsorship and invited to apply for a 489 visa on 11 March 2013. Our Visa also applied in 14 March 2013,CO ask for medical in 17/04/2013 AND MEDICAL date is IN THIS COMING TUESDAY 23/04/2013 . Hopefully not long to wait, fingers crossed ! Good luck to all those starting or nearing the end of the visa process..............our team is (Adelaide team 4 )...................

jut keep in touch an thanks for the information

Hello Everyone

I'm a new member here and I'm happy to find somewhere to share our information.

My Timeline is as under:

176-WA

Assess. Apply: 3/5/2012

Assess. Outcome: 20/6/2012

Sponsorship: 27/6/2012

Lodge: 27/6/2012

CO: 01/8/2012

My case officer is from team 6 Adelide and he replies my emails whenever I send any, this is why I Love him :wink:

a silly question:rolleyes:: I'd like to know how can I put my visa status in my signature?

Hi all I'm fairly new to the forum but have been loitering for a while.

Applying for 300 - prospective spouse visa

Posted today!!

Dependent on jobs but currently Kimberley region

I just hope its quicker than 9 months before my visa is granted :(

Hello Everyone

I'm a new member here and I'm happy to find somewhere to share our information.

My Timeline is as under:

176-WA

Assess. Apply: 3/5/2012

Assess. Outcome: 20/6/2012

Sponsorship: 27/6/2012

Lodge: 27/6/2012

CO: 01/8/2012

My case officer is from team 6 Adelide and he replies my emails whenever I send any, this is why I Love him :wink:

a silly question:rolleyes:: I'd like to know how can I put my visa status in my signature?

​Navigate to the Settings icon on the top bar, then on the left hand side go down to signature.

Hi Ranjit,

I'm from sri lanka,Appilied for visa on 14th of march,Still no case officer,My agent told it'll take 3 weeks time to assign a case office,Got the Police clearence and waitin for them to request the mecial and the police clearance,Will surely let you know if I get any update on that process,Keep in touch.

what's going with ur process himali:dull:

Hey frnz

JK here. I am from India. Applied for 457 subclass on 21st April.

If everything goes well I will be heading towards small but beautiful countryside... Wauchope, 20 Kms away from port macquarie.

​Wish every1 here best of luck :)

​De Facto Visa. Partner Australian. I am Brititsh. Applied on 25/03/2013 in London. Case Officer assigned on 12/04/13 asking for proof of UK resindency on 12/04/13 ( Send this with your application already to save extra work). CO asked for medical and police to be sent after 26/06/13. Processing time said to be around 9 months. Now it is just wait. Lucky we have plenty of time ;-) good luck all!

Hey Is there anybody who can help me with WA state sponosrship.. I have A lot of querries... ?

Q1. How much fund should I bring with me as Resettlement fund?

Q2. How much cost of living for a Single person per months ?

Help me guys ... I am applying for State sponsor visa . I already have 60 points.. I want to get 65 for faster processing ..

Hi everyone,

I am new to this. It is my first post.

I am living and working in Brisbane. I have applied for a 457 visa through work sponsorship. My application was lodged on 7/12/12 and I was granted a bridging visa. DIAC contacted my work looking more info on my job in March. They sent a job decsription and a chart showing where I sit in the company along with a letter from the CEO. My 6 months in my job expired on 7 feb but DIAC extended my work limitation to 7 April. Then they extended it even further until 7 June. At the moment I am on a bridging visa for almost 5 months. My case officer has said that beacuse of the new 457 visa regulations and beacuse I am a British citizen DIAC are scrutinising my documentation. Has anyone else had to wait this long?

Is it beacuse they are making changes to the 457? I don't feel very confident and it is hard not knowing what is going to happen from day to day. I could get a rejection email tomorrow and have to go home in 28 days. I cannot plan anything here in Oz beacuse I don't know when I will have to leave.

RM

Got invitation to apply today :biggrin:!!! info please... when tell me, when i start to fill in all the info for the visa, does it have to be done in one sitting or can i save and come back to it another day??

Got invitation to apply today :biggrin:!!! info please... when tell me, when i start to fill in all the info for the visa, does it have to be done in one sitting or can i save and come back to it another day??

hi read ur letter of invitation carefully,u have 60days to lodge ur application on line dont worry u can save ur online application and can start it again the next day by the way what is ur sub class

Thank u ranjit singh!!

Need info PLEASE... am filling in my VISA application in drips and drabs... i am on second last page and have still not been asked to submit any copies of anything- marriage certificates, birth certificates etc??! When does this happen???

Thank u ranjit singh!!

Need info PLEASE... am filling in my VISA application in drips and drabs... i am on second last page and have still not been asked to submit any copies of anything- marriage certificates, birth certificates etc??! When does this happen???

dont worry they will not ask u to do so untill u pay ur visa application fees online the moment u pay ur fees the option to upload ur documents will be shown need not to worry by the way where r u from and which visa class r u applying keep in touch

• 2 weeks later...
dont worry they will not ask u to do so untill u pay ur visa application fees online the moment u pay ur fees the option to upload ur documents will be shown need not to worry by the way where r u from and which visa class r u applying keep in touch

Hi! We're from South Africa, hubby is English... applying for 190... thank you so much for taking the time to reply!... how far along are u?

HELP!! I have lodged 190, on 25th May... now i want to upload documents and it seems that there is no link for me to get in to do so??? !!

I have just got NSW sponsorship and preparing to lodge visa application by my own since it is very simple. But still, I have these confusions:

- My wife is pregnant and we are expecting a baby in Jan 14. What are the options available to me cox I can not delay VISA application beyond 26 July 13 cox the invitation will lapse? One option is to get everything processed very quickly and leave for Oz b4 Dec 13 but that is not very convenient. Another option is not to include dependents in VISA application and check the "dependents who will move in future" kind of box in the visa application and apply for myself only but again, that will need medical examination of my wife, especially X-rays, which I want to avoid. Thirdly, is there any arrangement whereby I can request my case officer to delay the processing of visa of my son and wife till the birth and process my visa as usual?

Comments plz...

- I have 5 years pre-qualification and 2-years post-qualification experience but in the EOI I did not mention work experience since these were not skilled employment. Now in the VISA application and form 80, and may be some other forms, require employment history, shall I mention all my 7 years work experience in VISA application and related forms? Or should I avoid it as they will create confusion over the points and not comply with EOI.

Suggestions please....

Archived