Visa update

Guest JoanneHattersley

Names: Steve

What Visa: Subclass 186 (Labour Agreement stream)

How far along are you: Most of the way to getting all the information together for Form 47ES when I found out you could now do it all online. Online application submitted on 19 October. Still no news. Labour Agreement has been signed off back in May by Immigration but had to delay applying until now as we won't be leaving until October 2013.

Where are you going to be living: Brisbane

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morning All,

It seems to have been ages since we caught up with everyone so lets have:

Names:

What Visa:

How far along are you:

Where you going to be living:

I`ll make this a sticky thread so all newbies will see it and can add onto it.

Brad 27, Laura 26, Faith 7 and Charlie 4

ENS visa, lodged in june this year..... still waiting :arghh:

Perth

Hi all,

Names: Elton & Jessy.

What Visa: Subclass 496 Skilled - Designated Area-Family sponsored

How far along are you:

Its a good news, that we have been assigned to the case officer on Sep 11th. However, I am a bit concerned here. I have filed the PR from India, right now I am working in UK and my spouse is working in USA. My wife has submitted the medicals reports and PCC to the case officer. I have submitted my medicals reports to the case officer and waiting for my Indian-PCC to arrive from UK, since I had applied it from Indian Embassy in UK. I will be expecting my PCC by 15th Nov and then submit it accordingly. Following are my concerns if someone could help me out:

1. How long would it take for the PR to come after I submit the PCC?

2. Could we get the PR stamped from UK/US since we are working currently in these countries or do we both have to go back to India to get the PR stamped ?

Waiting for the reply, please help.

Hi all,

does anyone have some immigration solicitor to recommend, but someone who canwe trust. We hired this immigration solicitor, he is actually my cousinsolicitor, paid him the fee of 1000 $ to start the process. It was more than amonth ago, and still no words from him. He didn't ask anything about us, justtook the money. He obviously doesn't care. I would like to start the processASAP, but since working a lot, want to hire a lawyer for that matter. So pleaseif someone can recommend me a great lawyer, please let me know. Thanks all inadvance

• 2 weeks later...

VISA UPDATE

Names: Claire (Oz) Mike (UK)

What Visa: 300

How far along are you: Visa Granted. Mike is at Manchester Airport ready and waiting to board his flight.

Where you going to be living: Melbourne

We lodged our application on 18 June 2012, Australia House, London. Visa granted 19th November, 2012. This was the exact five month wait. We were proactive and contacted our CC a number of times to check on progress. Would recommend this to others.

Hi,

Tony, Sandra and Luke emigrating to perth next year Hopefully currently living in Sunny Scotland.

Passed IELTS R9L9S9W8 in May 2012.

Submitted CDR Skills assessment to EA 27th July for Professional Engineer, approved 21 Nov 2012.

Submitted EOI for 233513 Plant or Production Engineer 22 Nov 2012.

Visa paperwork with Agent in Perth ready for submission.

Hoping to find a job in Control Systems / Control & Automation in WA / Perth.

Heres hoping .... anyone who could help with the job search would be most appreciated.

Tony

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BoardBabe

Names: Sarah

What Visa: SC461 (New Zealand Family Relationship visa)

How far along are you: Application arrived in London Tuesday, visa issued next day and I received my visa letter today!! Well done Australian High Commission London

Where you going to be living: Brisbane

Guest Marmi Grace

Names: Marmi and Keona (6)

What Visa: 457

How far along are you: lodged Oct 15, Health finalized Oct 19 --- Still waiting :arghh:

Where you going to be living: Sydney!!!!

Hello

Hubby 42 (his visa as service manager in NSW) me 35 and 2 children: 6 and 4 years old

he has some criminal record but very long time ago in 80s in couple in 90s but nothing serious, no substantial

my husband visa was lodged 20th nov

21 application commenced

21st medical requested

21st medical received

21 medical finalised

22nd application being processed further.

and nothing since. Almost 3 weeks waiting.

Is it still as quick as at the beginning of the year or does it take longer due to Christmas coming...?

any reply would be appritiated. Thanks

:-)

Hi, there are 2 of us.

We hope to be going permanently on visa 190 to Perth.

Skills assessment complete 7/12/12, submitted expression of interest same day. Just waiting to hear. Have no idea how long we will wait as only have 60 points and can't find any info anywhere on how long the EOI's are taking for Western Australia with only 60 points.

Hope to emigrate December 2013.

Hi, there are 2 of us.

We hope to be going permanently on visa 190 to Perth.

Skills assessment complete 7/12/12, submitted expression of interest same day. Just waiting to hear. Have no idea how long we will wait as only have 60 points and can't find any info anywhere on how long the EOI's are taking for Western Australia with only 60 points.

Hope to emigrate December 2013.

If you are doing state sponsorship then the number of points are irrelevant. You just need 60. Have you applied for WA sponsorship as well as submitting your EOI ?

Morning All,

Names:

What Visa:

How far along are you:

Louise PR in Melbourne since 11/11/12 and 7 months pregnant my gorgeous fella Justin in UK

PMV subclass 300

Confirmation of receipt of application at AHC 9/10/12

request for medical and further Information 9/10/12

medical done on 5/11/12

Now just waiting to hear we have also applied for tourist 676 on the 9/11/12 so Justin can visit and support me for the birth and a while after while we wait for PMV our agent chased it up last week it's at the Hobart office being processed as Justin has criminal record form way back hopefully not too much longer till we hear something as its so hard being apart especially with bump getting bigger by the day , good luck to everyone

If you are doing state sponsorship then the number of points are irrelevant. You just need 60. Have you applied for WA sponsorship as well as submitting your EOI ?

Oh I did not know that .... I thought that if people had more points they would get picked faster. Yes I have applied for WA sponsorship through visa 190. Does it matter on your occupation how quick you get picked? Trying to find information on the net but can't find much .... do you know how long the EOI's to WA are taking? Thanks

Hi,

Tony, Sandra and Luke emigrating to perth next year Hopefully currently living in Sunny Scotland.

Passed IELTS R9L9S9W8 in May 2012.

Submitted CDR Skills assessment to EA 27th July for Professional Engineer, approved 21 Nov 2012.

Submitted EOI for 233513 Plant or Production Engineer 22 Nov 2012.

Visa paperwork with Agent in Perth ready for submission.

Hoping to find a job in Control Systems / Control & Automation in WA / Perth.

Heres hoping .... anyone who could help with the job search would be most appreciated.

Tony

** UPDATE **

Invited to apply 3/12/12 (189 Visa)

Submitted Application 14/12/12 (189 Visa)

Anyone have any idea of the processing times for 189's

Thanks again ... :xmas18::xmas18:

IELTS 27/4/12 R9L9S9W8 / EA CDR Submitted 27/7/12 - Positive 19/12/12 (Plant or Production Engineer)

189 VisaSubmitted 14/12/12

Oh I did not know that .... I thought that if people had more points they would get picked faster. Yes I have applied for WA sponsorship through visa 190. Does it matter on your occupation how quick you get picked? Trying to find information on the net but can't find much .... do you know how long the EOI's to WA are taking? Thanks

The WA sponsorship is done first come first served. Fairly quickly after getting sponsorship, you will get an invite. You don't have to wait for the 1st / 15th invitation rounds.

I haven't been looking at the turnaround times lately but it was around 15 working days last time I looked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi All.

Names:- Elliott 44Yrs, Jackie 46Yrs, Jessica 17Yrs and Archie the Golden Labrador 8Yrs

Visa:- 457

Dates:- Submitted Tuesday 11th Dec @9am

Granted Friday 14th Dec @4pm...................4 working days

Living :- Tannum Sands and working in Gladstone. QLD

Good evening All,

My name's Matt, 32 and a Flight Operations Duty Officer.

I'm applying for a subclass 309/100 Partner (de facto) Visa.

Have just sent off today my completed application forms, certified docs, statutory decs, police check and supporting evidence.

Looking to be living in the Brisbane/Toowoomba area.

Matt

Morning All,

Names:

What Visa:

How far along are you:

Barry 27 Lauren 27 Henry 3 Freddy 7 months!

176 visa

Applied in may 2012 all granted 4th july 2012 booked flights and moving on 31st december 2012

living in Bunbury WA.

Archived