No Case Officer yet - Paper Based Subclass 175 application lodged Nov 2007

lsh

Guest Gollywobbler
hi,

even we are confused. We filed a paper application for skilled independent on 28th of November last year, just got the acknowledgement stuff and nothing else. I wonder whats happening. In fact i am scared if they might even reject it and then my money is gone.. we did the whole thing without approaching an agent so not very sure about anything...

bye, vidya

Hello Vidya

Welcome to Poms in Oz.

I have the ASPC e-mail (the standard thing) for the week commencing 8th December 2008. It says:

Offshore GSM / Paper & E-lodged / Class VE

Subclass: 175

E-lodged: 07 December 2007

Paper lodged: 15 October 2007

So there are applications from October 2007 which are only just reaching the final processing stage, it would seem.

Since your own application was not lodged until the end of November 2007 it is probably too early to have any real cause for worry as yet.

Best wishes

Gill

Hi,

Thanks very much for the response. Feel a bit relieved, since I try to contact the DIAC almost everyday and it just goes into the auto answering machine and then beeps... This has been annoying me since i started to feel there's no one out there even picking up phone calls.

Wonder why they just have a single contact number for DIAC. Had we known this we would have filed an electronic application. Anyway happy that I at least got some response from this thread...

Cheers, bye for now..

Vidya

Dear Gill, thanks a lot for the reply. Feel happy that I got an appropriate response about the timing as well. Will definitely keep you informed once the 'Great reply' comes from DIAC. I hope it is a positive one and they do not reject us for anything..

Cheers

Vidya

Archived