internal review

Guest hinx

can some one give me hints and tips on what to include if i am about to do another review with tra.....its obvious the previous load wasn't enough....as a hairdresser.

i have pulled out contracts and letters from past employment. im going to ask my employer to confirm the days and hours i worked .....courses i attended what else can i do....or include.

if anyone has any ideas im open for suggestions please

thanx everyone

Guest ctaossun

hi Hinx

i think you need to give more detailed info to internal review, contact number of your employers for them to certify your reference, letterhead paper, your education qualification, which relate to your applying occupation, your payment details, (tax group certificate, pay slips, etc) to prove your work exerience as a hairdresser, 80% they will ring your employer to confirm what you have written in reference. Please dont give up Hinx, i believe you can get it passed at internal review. Best luck for your TRA, ( finally i got it back today, it was successful, 22 days, absolutely hairloss business ), please let me know how things going. Best luck

Calvin

Guest ctaossun

hi Hinx

i think you need to give more detailed info to internal review, contact number of your employers for them to certify your reference, letterhead paper, your education qualification, which relate to your applying occupation, your payment details, (tax group certificate, pay slips, etc) to prove your work exerience as a hairdresser, 80% they will ring your employer to confirm what you have written in reference. Please dont give up Hinx, i believe you can get it passed at internal review. Best luck for your TRA, ( finally i got it back today, it was successful, 22 days, absolutely hairloss business ), please let me know how things going. Best luck

Calvin

Hi

For other skills it's seems that people have sent detailed documentation on how they would do certain tasks. They also covered all the tasks they may have to undertake in the course of thier job. I don't know if this is the same for hairdressing.

Ali

Archived