Which removal firm to use???

Guest Cane Family

Guest Cane Family

Hi we are still in our planning stages for the move, but as a general question we wanted to hear about which removal firm to use? Its all well and good seeing adverts on websites etc, but we thought it better to listen to you all on here that have made the move or those of you who have already arranged an removal firm....

We are bound for Brisbane and are currently based in Warrington, Cheshire.

We look forward to you responses and suggestions of who we should and also should not use....

Regards

Steve & Adele :jiggy:

Guest mrsmcgoo

Hi there we used PSS - (to NZ) they were absolutely brilliant - packed and shipped - efficiently, polite - no actual breakages but 1 small dent in the front of the fridge door - we had 1/2 a containter load

Guest cazbeckham

Hi Steve and Adele

We are in the final stages of house selling and when we leave it will be with just personal stuff and we will be using Simpsons. Our Daughter used them over 3 years ago and was totally happy with them and when I rang them for a quote I got a reply by email within 10 mins and the brochure in the post the following morning. So I thought if they were that quick and very polite and helpful to me and were that good for my Daughter, then we too will use them hopefully next month.

If you want more details of them please send me a pm and I will give you all details

Caz

Archived