Manchester/Halifax/Oldham & Beyond.....

Hello,

Don't think we will have Emma with us - she will be with either her Mum or her friends I think as she is going to be away from them for a couple of weeks from the Friday afterwards.

Daz is veggie by the way. Probably doesn't make any difference what so ever, but thought I'd better mention it.

Let us know what you decide about badges - I'd wear one (so used to it via work - whatever course, training, meeting I go on seems to involve yet another name label) but couldn't promise that Daz would!

Cheryl

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gothicqueen
lol Helen ...I'd already thought of brining the register like you did...

and there was I think if doing some name labels with user name / real names lol

If I do you a gothicy one will ya wear it? :goofy:

It will have to be REALLY gothy! LOL

hi everyone, count us in 4 of us including the children, .Be nice to get some butties too if possible with Mark being the diabetic he needs to be fed unfortunatly, looking forward to seeing you all again , hope im better before then, ive gone on Melt down so the doctor tells me its awful see you all soon Rikki, Mark, Ashley and Niamh xxxx

OK here goes...let's see if I have this right (and I apologise if I get the number of kids wrong...there were so many milling around last time I'm not sure who belonged to who lol) pls fill in the blanks and let us know if you want food....

UPDATE

Coming Food Req?

Charmed = 2 adults 2 kids yes

Gothicqueen = 2 adults 3 kids tba

Misty = 2 adults yes

Thorpes 2 adults 2 kids tba

jChrisJ = 2 adults 2 kids hell yeah

bluespider = 2 adults ? kids tba

moxy = 2 adults 2 kids TBA tba

Dunscombes = 2 adults 2 kids yes

Giggles = 2 adults ? kids tba

aspinall = 2 adults 2 kids yes

Rorrisons = 2 adults 1 kid yes

so far then; adults 22 ish kids ?? 20 ish

Chris...you better warn em we are taking over the kids play area too lol

Does Mark have any special dietary requirements? Or does he just need to ensure he eats regularly?

By the way, when a date and time/location are set let Tim know so he can put it on the diary board thingy..............

Bockle empty again.........................bugger..............hic

Bye bye

cwish

Hi guys

Sunday 12th October @ 2pm is great for us we are definately coming Tricia, Paul, Jordan and Lily-Mae.

Looking forward to it,

oh by the way we passed to a case officer today cannott believe it. celebrating already

c u later tricia

Right, really going to confuse things now....... Has the food order gone in yet?

I'm not sure if we're going to make it after all. I'm really disappointed as I was really looking forward to it, and to seeing you all.:sad:

Think I might have been a little optimistic in how much we could achieve between now and then though. There's lots to sort and do if Darran does decide he's staying out when we go in October. He's not sure yet, but we need to sort lots of things out on his part just in case. It's all getting very complicated.

So, please don't cater for us, and we probably won't be able to make it, but if miracles happen then you never know, we might just be able to come and bug you.

In case we don't though, hope you have a great time. Please try not to burst any balloons and get banned like the guys from Essex, and I hope to see you all soon. If Daz does stay out, then maybe I could come to the next one on my own?

Take good care,

Cheryl

Aw Misty that's a shame....fully understand...but if you do find a spare hour to come. we'd love to see you and give you a good send off.

Not been on for a few days as my laptop is broke - which feels like my right arm has been severed aaargh

So does anybody else want in on the food order?

If I get my laptop sorted soon (it geek man at work hoping to sort it today) then I will try sort some badges out....with a spesh goth one for Helen lol

We will be coming! Not sure if Lily is joining us though but we would like to be included in the food order. Me & Lily are veggies though but Adam and Sadie will eat almost anything.

See you there. x

Guest jchrisj
Aw Misty that's a shame....fully understand...but if you do find a spare hour to come. we'd love to see you and give you a good send off.

Not been on for a few days as my laptop is broke - which feels like my right arm has been severed aaargh

So does anybody else want in on the food order?

If I get my laptop sorted soon (it geek man at work hoping to sort it today) then I will try sort some badges out....with a spesh goth one for Helen lol

Oh No you wont!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets hope it geek cant fix it......................; )

And if we HAVE to i want a "Yoda pished on stella again" badge

Hugs

Chris

Oh No you wont!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets hope it geek cant fix it......................; )

And if we HAVE to i want a "Yoda pished on stella again" badge

Hugs

Chris

Not got laptop back yet....hoipefully by Weds...don't think I will get time to do badges.....and I haven;t been able to tot up food orders Chriis...can you go back thru this thread and double check..PLEASE :notworthy:

Archived