Manchester/Halifax/Oldham & Beyond.....

Guest gothicqueen
Great! You will have to excuse us if we're slightly over-excited though as we'll be flying to Perth 5 days later to validate. Might be leaving Daz there (he hasn't decided yet) so that he can get on with getting his plumbing licences.

Also, Daz and I got engaged this weekend too, so I'm on cloud nine at the moment.

See you all in October,

Cheryl x

Oh congrats to you both!!!!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great! You will have to excuse us if we're slightly over-excited though as we'll be flying to Perth 5 days later to validate. Might be leaving Daz there (he hasn't decided yet) so that he can get on with getting his plumbing licences.

Also, Daz and I got engaged this weekend too, so I'm on cloud nine at the moment.

See you all in October,

Cheryl x

:jiggy:Oh huge congratulations to you both!!! :jiggy:

Hi guys!

It's gonna be too much of a rush calling in before ruby's party so 'fraid we won't be joining you this time! Will look forward to reading all about it on here! And to the next meet!

Good luck to all of you who will be in oz before the next meet!

Jo, craig and ruby x x

HI THERE EVERYONE,congrats to you both on your engagment, We will be comming so put us down on the list, we will be excited too as it will be only 6weeks till we leave for MELBOURNE, so excited but AND SCARED also.There will be the 4 of us as nobody to have the kids , they want to come anyway, see you all there bye for now Rikki and Mark Ashley and Niamh

See you all in October,

Cheryl x

Congratulations :jiggy:

Jill

xxx

Hi Guys

A Massive congrats to you both, and yes we are up for another meet this time bringing hubby screaming and shouting if i have to LOL please let there be no football that day and byr the way still have NO Visa getting really worried,

regards Tricia, Paul and family.

Hi Guys

A Massive congrats to you both, and yes we are up for another meet this time bringing hubby screaming and shouting if i have to LOL please let there be no football that day and byr the way still have NO Visa getting really worried,

regards Tricia, Paul and family.

Still no news? :arghh:

I have been looking for threads from you to say you had the visa.

Hopefully you will have it by the time we all meet up.

Good luck and see you soon.

Jill

xxx

Thanks to everyone for the congratulations - he is now threatening to 'un-engage' me. Have been trying to explain that I can't possibly do any housework/cooking/washing up etc etc as I might spoil my new sparkly ring, but he doesn't seem to understand........... ;-)

Cheryl x

Guest gothicqueen
Hiya,

Can I just check is it the following pub:

Brewers Fayre | Restaurants | Clayton Green

Thanks!:smile:

The directions from this are not quite rigt, they take you to the old clayton green which is near the footbal ground, it caused loads of confusion last time we went, so dont put the postcode into your sat nav! There is a big car dealership and the pub is a new building next to that, Ill try and find the proper postcode at somepoint this week! or maybe the directions from the old clayton green may be easier?????

The directions from this are not quite rigt, they take you to the old clayton green which is near the footbal ground, it caused loads of confusion last time we went, so dont put the postcode into your sat nav! There is a big car dealership and the pub is a new building next to that, Ill try and find the proper postcode at somepoint this week! or maybe the directions from the old clayton green may be easier?????

I was one of the ones whose satnav took them the wrong way....but once I asked a steward at the football ground I discovered I wasn't far away....

if you do end up at footie ground....turn round (not thru road) and go back to mini round about, turn right and follow road past B&Q..... at the lights take right hand lane...you can see the new pub from the lights so just follow road round, to next set of lights and you will see car park entrance

Guest aspinall
excellent.....my toddler Cassie will have another toddler to play with lol

Aaw that will be lovely poor little thing is out of her depth with my 4 year old now she has started school!!!.

LOL

Oy ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Gothic Queen or charmed

We need a (roughly) accurate head count, and who does and dont want grub. Just been in for a beer and spoke to the divvy in charge (sorry meant, duty manager there). he doesnt see a problem but wants numbers.

Oh by the way..........................were comming

Huggles

Chris/yoda...............the good lookin one ; )

Oy ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Gothic Queen or charmed

We need a (roughly) accurate head count, and who does and dont want grub. Just been in for a beer and spoke to the divvy in charge (sorry meant, duty manager there). he doesnt see a problem but wants numbers.

Oh by the way..........................were comming

Huggles

Chris/yoda...............the good lookin one ; )

Ok I will do a head(case) count when I get back in later (just heading out to a reet interesting committee meeting now)....... then I will work on figuring out who wants grub and who doesn't.....

if in the meantime anyone who is coming reads this post wants to reply and let me know if they want grub that would be good....:goofy:

Ok I will do a head(case) count when I get back in later (just heading out to a reet interesting committee meeting now)....... then I will work on figuring out who wants grub and who doesn't.....

if in the meantime anyone who is coming reads this post wants to reply and let me know if they want grub that would be good....:goofy:

We do

fnar fnar

sirhC............................toooooo many beers

Would it be OK if we - ie. Amanda, Steve and Maisie (almost 2 and a half year old little minx) join you on Sunday 12th? We would love to have food too if that is OK. So looking forward to meeting others on this great adventure, many thanks for organising xxx:cute:

Would it be OK if we - ie. Amanda, Steve and Maisie (almost 2 and a half year old little minx) join you on Sunday 12th? We would love to have food too if that is OK. So looking forward to meeting others on this great adventure, many thanks for organising xxx:cute:

the more the merrier......

OK here goes...let's see if I have this right (and I apologise if I get the number of kids wrong...there were so many milling around last time I'm not sure who belonged to who lol) pls fill in the blanks and let us know if you want food....

Coming Food Req?

Charmed = 2 adults 2 kids yes

Gothicqueen = 2 adults 3 kids tba

Misty = 2 adults 1 kid tba

Thorpes 2 adults 2 kids tba

jChrisJ = 2 adults 2 kids hell yeah

bluespider = 2 adults ? kids tba

moxy = 2 adults 2 kids TBA tba

Dunscombes = 2 adults 2 kids tba

Giggles = 2 adults ? kids tba

aspinall = 2 adults 2 kids yes

Rorrisons = 2 adults 1 kid yes

so far then; adults 22 ish kids ?? 20 ish

Chris...you better warn em we are taking over the kids play area too lol

Guest gothicqueen

Yes Miss we are present and correct

And dont forget Amelia the PIO official photographer will be armed and dangerous, so make sure you have your lippy on!

Rachel dont forget to take the register with you too LOL, helped me out last time, as I forgot who was coming and who was who LOL, and no sorry I refuse to wear a badge before anyone suggests it! LOL

Yes Miss we are present and correct

And dont forget Amelia the PIO official photographer will be armed and dangerous, so make sure you have your lippy on!

Rachel dont forget to take the register with you too LOL, helped me out last time, as I forgot who was coming and who was who LOL, and no sorry I refuse to wear a badge before anyone suggests it! LOL

lol Helen ...I'd already thought of brining the register like you did...

and there was I think if doing some name labels with user name / real names lol

If I do you a gothicy one will ya wear it? :goofy:

Archived