Which Migration Agent are you using? - List

cartertucker

Hi,

Ive read alot of threads on migration agents, but thought i'd start one where we could mayby just list who people are using & how they are finding them?

I thought it could help people just starting out looking for agents.

I would start but havent yet choosen mine! (although have 2 on my shortlist) Would someone else please do the honours! :spinny:

Kelly.:smile:

P.S Chicken Clicks for All that post ;0)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we are using visa bureau, no complaints so far, easy to get hold of, always answere our emails and any messages we leave on the phone, always keep us up to date with progress, keep you posted as time goes on.

Dawn

Thankyou kind Dawn for starting the list :notworthy: (tried to click your chick, but wouldnt let me!) So have this instead.......11_4_101.gif

Lets hope more come along soon!

Kelly :0)

Guest tony&dee
Hi,

Ive read alot of threads on migration agents, but thought i'd start one where we could mayby just list who people are using & how they are finding them?

I thought it could help people just starting out looking for agents.

I would start but havent yet choosen mine! (although have 2 on my shortlist) Would someone else please do the honours! :spinny:

Kelly.:smile:

Hi, we used, Concept Australia, they have been great, kept us informed all the way. The guys that run Concept, used to work for Australia House in Manchester and so they are on the ball with the way things are run with the Visas and how each stage happens. Very down to earth and no nonsence.

Guest Rickard Family

We using Thinking Australia....been great so far, easy to get hold of and very helpful.....well they put up with me on the end of the phone with all my questions...lol

Lou x

Guest tony and sheena

Sammy Naghi, an Australian solicitor and registered migration agent, based in London.

Could not have been more helpful.

Sheena

Guest michelle in Havant

Hi

We are using workpermit.com and would not recommend them:nah:. I wish we had found this site before we picked our agent!!!! Hope you have better luck! :yes:

Guest the terry's

We used Ian Harrop & Associates in Burford, Oxfordshire we have no complaints, always had an answer to our endless questions and all nice a cheerful, especially Jenny.

Helenx

Were using Go matilda too, they have been great so far, Have even been speaken to Stephen in Australia on phone which is nice actually speaking to someone actually IN australia.

We are using GM too and have also been dealing with Stephen and well to be honest I'm a bit frustrated with him and someone from the GM office here in the UK.... nothing major, and I know he is trying to ensure DH's TRA is spot on...but after quite specifically telling us DH's stat dec was good as it was, he insisted at the last minute we change it....delaying things further. He also doesn't answer specific questions that we have emailed him, only seeming to answer the questions he wants to answer. I have also left several telephone messages for someone at their UK office and NOT one of my calls has been returned.... I try not to bug them with stuff too much 'cos they have lots of clients for whom they are of course trying to help get their visas but I don't think it's asking too much, given what we are paying to expect a direct answer to specific questions..... just my opinion, seems like plenty of others rate them more highly :unsure:

Guest tony and sheena
get . Try speaking to a real registered migration else where!!!

Hi Mustmigrate,

We can speak to our agent anytime. We have a direct line to his desk, and a mobile number. In fact, i've never spoken to anyone else about our visa.

It is very re-assuring to be able to have any queries answered when you want, and not have to leave messages and wait for calls to be returned etc.

Unfortunately, some others don't seem to have been so lucky.

Best wishes

Sheena

H

We used gomatilda who made everything so easy Alan Collett who runs it is brilliant hes based in Oz but has a office in Southampton who you will deal with, Look on gomatilda.com, as they also have a site like thi.

Jeanettes.we first tried for a 457 temp visa and had to go with a agent who our sponsor told us to go with , basically he was rubbish and we heard bad things at the time about the sponsers in OZ so started all over again with Gomatilda and they were |Brill

Hi there i would certainly recommend Ian Harrop and Associates!!! he was so friendly and helpfull as was Allan Collette from Go Matilda.

Ian Harrop investigated our case leaving no stone unturned after our very first phonecall which was free of charge!! We had a bit of a weird situation and he came through with a path i didnt think possible from speaking to others. Although we have decided to wait 2 1/2 yrs till i become a chartered accountant rather than a trainee the option to go now is there. We r just paying off some student debt and getting the house up to scratch etc to sell so hopefully everything will fall into place by the time we go.

I wish u every success and remember not everyone uses an agent - especially if ur case is straightforward (and u like fom filling haha) Good luck x

Letasha, Paul & Kennedy

Its got to be Gomatilda everytime they make everything so simple.Alan colette is based in OZ but has office in Southampton, we went through one fagent who we had to through sponsor for 457 visa who was bad then went for permanent with gomatilda and just got it and they made it so smooth.

Regards

Jeanette

We are using GM too and have also been dealing with Stephen and well to be honest I'm a bit frustrated with him and someone from the GM office here in the UK.... nothing major, and I know he is trying to ensure DH's TRA is spot on...but after quite specifically telling us DH's stat dec was good as it was, he insisted at the last minute we change it....delaying things further. He also doesn't answer specific questions that we have emailed him, only seeming to answer the questions he wants to answer. I have also left several telephone messages for someone at their UK office and NOT one of my calls has been returned.... I try not to bug them with stuff too much 'cos they have lots of clients for whom they are of course trying to help get their visas but I don't think it's asking too much, given what we are paying to expect a direct answer to specific questions..... just my opinion, seems like plenty of others rate them more highly :unsure:

Feel able to send me a PM or an email with further details - I'll look into the situation for you.

Best regards.

Archived