2 strange questions....

Guest erinfay

Guest erinfay

you may think me weird but I have 2 questions.

1. DAB radios do they work in OZ or should I get rid of it before we go?

2. with all the talk of mozzies do people use bed nets or what ever they are called you know the nets that hang from the ceiling over the bed.

Am I just being nutty:goofy:

cheers

Guest KP Nuts

Hi there, we've been told that DAB radio's don't work in Oz, sorry.

And sorry can't help with the second question, not there yet......

KP Nuts

hi i asked this question a while back & was told they dont work by most but one or two say yes so maybe depends on model luck etc!!!!!!!!!! if anyone does know why they do or dont work i'd be interested on ya 2nd question been to oz a few times & never seen mozzie nets over beds & only ever on sale in camping shops but ya know what me thinks i might just get myself one!!!!!!!!!! lol

had bad reaction EVERYTIME some little buggers have ate me alive but hey ho not gonna stop me be prepared an all that

Check out the international DAB site, Aus are only just launching their DAB services so thats perhaps why some do and some don't work... i.e. no signal. We're taking ours as we figure they will be really expensive when the DAB systems come online. www.worlddab.org

I presume re nets it will depend on where you're living. Loads of people have flyscreens on windows though even down to tassie so if you have those and then a killer in your bedroom perhaps you don't need a bed net ?

Guest earlswood

Sencible questions to be honest........yes you can get nets for your bed.

But the buggers are so big they just pull them up.:twitcy:

Archived