hey does anyone know how to get sponsored

Guest bradford

Guest bradford

hi

myself and my family are living in edinburgh at the moment, but would

love to move to oz ideally queensland area. I am looking to try and get sponsored.

I am a plasterer , tiler and plumber.

please anyone any advice:notworthy:

It is a long process, I managed it and should be going in October.

You will have to find an employer or as I did an employnent agency, make sure you have all of you qualifications presant and up to date as it will all swing around that.

Good luck with it all, if you want it don't give up on it there will be a way.

John

These are the guys i used.

They got me a placement in Mackay in an engineering company.

Saw them in March.......Going in Oct

Don't quote me but I don't think they deal in your field of work, however I could be wrong.

Ask for a guy called Richard Thomas he is sound and has helped us through it all, he is hard to get hold of but it is worth it when you do.

Good luck.

John

Guest funkyfairy

Hi Bradford,

My OH is in the process of getting sponsorship we managed to get it by emailing his C.V to a few companies that deal with his trade (rope access) and got lucky when a copule said they were loking for his trade, we are about to embark on visa applications shortly, I would try doing that and see what response you get

Fiona

Guest andrew_obrien

I am currently trying to get a State sponsor from SA, Try looking on the website of the state you are looking for and see if they sponsor your trade

Guest Darwin's coming too

Hi,

Most state governments will sponsor jobs they have a shortage of - WA will also sponsor you based on a points test of their own.

Depending on how in demand a job is in a state will determine if you get a provisional or permanent visa. If a state sponsors you, you're expected to live/work/school there for a certain period of time (normally 2 years min)

• 3 years later...
Guest Engda

how can i get sponsor At Australia to work there temporarily? currently i am living in KSA-Riyadh i have BSc. in animal science and i am a teacher in Mathematics

Guest Engda

·

[h=1]In need of sponsorship to work in Australia!?[/h]I am looking for sponsorship to work in Australia. I am single 27 years old qualified in Animal Production(Degree). I would like to move to Australia to work and hopefully one day permanently live there. I am are from Ethiopia, Currently I am living in KAS_Riydh but unfortunately I do not feel safe in in this Country anymore. I am in twenties and prepared to work very hard. If anyone can help me, or need more information from me, please let me know by e-mailing me at odakirto@yahoo.com

Archived