Serious question asked by 7 year old. Help needed.

Dawny

when i lived in melbourne santa always knew where my kids where and just what they had asked for for christmas, we would put a carrot out for rudolph and a glass of milk for santa every year and he always stopped at our house long enough to eat and drink and put out all my kids pressies, i think he liked all the christmas lights and trimmings and my homemade cake, he liked it soo much that when it came to winter time in june we would do it all again (with less pressies this time though), seemed more christmasy in the dark, wet, winter. so you see christmas is really much better in oz as you can have two IF you are really a good little boy.xx

Hi guys,

We had our first chirstmas is Australia last year and it was really fun. It felt a bit funny that it was sunny ... but that was cool really as we went in the pool on Christmas day and also went to the beach on boxing day ... no way can you do that in England.

Don't worry about Santa not being able to find you ... he knows where every boy and girl lives even when they move house. We had sparkly lights on our house and a christmas tree last year, so you can still do the same things. We took photographs and emailed them to family in England, so that when they woke up they could see a picture of us.

Now I think that this is the best bit ... did you know that Santa visits Australia before he goes to England? which means you get your pressies before anyone else.

Get your mum to google norad tracks santa - which is santa's website, nearer christmas time you can see what's happening, play games on the website, then when Santa sets off on Christmas Eve, it tells you which country he's heading too.

I think you'll have a fab christmas time in Aus

Love Ali xxx

Hi again Kids,

Im not making it up, Santa really will visit you over in Australia..if youve been good that is, wont he Mummy...:yes: My little boy knows that santa would find him wherever in the world he is...'Santa just knows'

And as for the decorations, take a look at this then: Christmas Lights - Santa's Workshop Light Designs - LED Christmas Lights Look at some of the houses! LOL

Ive found you another site too, it has links to Santa, and from November you can 'track santa'! Now tell me it isnt true!

Koala's Christmas Pages-comprehensive site on everything Christmas. Christmas in Australia

Take Care,

Kelly.:smile:

hell o kelly thankyou for the pictures love kyle

Archived