Do I certify the copy of the certified doc?

Guest deansawyer

Guest deansawyer

Hi Just a quick question;

we now have our declarations all together and are almost ready to send it all off. Just the matter of getting everything certified now. So here's the question:

The original declarations (which as i understand it, we keep and as you are only supposed to send the originals of the police certificate & medicals) have been cetified, now is it ok to photocopy these and send them off, or do we need to have the photocopies certified aswell?

Dean

Guest pamzer03

dont understand your question... the certified copies are copies! You dont get the original certified it the copies you get done. Its basically for someon to certify that this is a copy of the true original. So you take the original in along with a photo copy and the person certifying documents this on the photocopy.

Guest deansawyer

Yeah it was a little confusing.. with so much paper work all over the place i'm just getting over loaded with forms... thanks for the moment of clarity, it's obvious i now i look at it with fresh eyes..!

Guest pamzer03

u didnt need to get the original police checks certified just send in the original. You could photo copy this for your own records. What kind of police check did you get done? I think my O/H did the wrong kind. he only went into a police station and made £10 to get his done now i think its the wrong one!

Guest Cane Family

If you apply online you can also upload your documents. For our application I have scanned all docs that are in colour and these have been uploaded and for the black and white ones these have been certified and scanned and uploaded also.

There is some info for you here : Attaching Documents to an eVisa Application hope this helps you out, also I am sure there will be some info on the DIAC website regarding paper application.

Other links to look at are : Information Forms and Booklets - Applications & Forms - Visas & Immigration

Regards

Archived