Unemployed and almost homeless

KazzE

Well I worked my last day yesterday so I am now unemployed, feels very surreal

The house is almost ready to exchange, they still cannot find plan A of our deeds every other bloomin document, most of which other people don't have! but no plan A - if they cannot trace it we will probably have to pay and indemnity policy for our buyers of about £300

This bloomin stamp duty thing may cause us a problem if our buyers decide they don't want to pay it and ask us to drop another £2000 to avoid it

BUT I am staying positive that it will all go through OK even if we exchange and complete on the same day, nxt Friday.

Went out with my 'girls' (some of the people I support) last night for a lovely meal, they gave me a very nice pressie and cards (I am not opening any cards till we get to Oz, they only make me cry) and told me how wonderful I am and how much they will miss me which was very nice, a few glasses of wine seemed to help stop me blubbing too much, or maybe I was all blubbed out as I had blubbed I don't know how many times during the day already saying goodbye to so many people.

I have a meal out with collegues on Monday, shippers coming on Wed and Thurs. Garage sale on Sat, charity shops and dump on Mon/Tues and then thats it all done.

Still feels a bit unreal . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Guest cantwait

Hi

How exciting!!! It sounds like you had a lovely night out.

I hope your house goes through smoothly. Good luck with everything!!

Karen

x

:smile:

Archived