Guest sharkie

Guest sharkie
Hi Sharkie

sorry a bit of a belated congratulations.........whoohoooo

4 months

good luck, when do you leave?

lou.

hi Rickard Family

Thanks for the congrats and everyone else who has congratulated me, im going to print them all and remember them forever.

ive just got back from the embassy I HAVE MY VISA IN MY PASSPORT ITS NOW VERY REAL:jiggy:,was in and out in 15minutes :)

and im off on thusday for good 3 days time i will be at the airport OMG !!!:jiggy:

good luck to all i hope your all not far behind, i will give them a kick if i head to adelaide

cheers chris

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sharkie
Hi Sharkie

sorry a bit of a belated congratulations.........whoohoooo

4 months

good luck, when do you leave?

lou.

hi Rickard Family

Thanks for the congrats and everyone else who has congratulated me, im going to print them all and remember them forever.

ive just got back from the embassy I HAVE MY VISA IN MY PASSPORT ITS NOW VERY REAL:jiggy:,was in and out in 15minutes :)

and im off on thusday for good 3 days time i will be at the airport OMG !!!:jiggy:

good luck to all i hope your all not far behind, i will give them a kick if i head to adelaide

cheers chris

Congratulations.....I have kept seeing this thread popping to the top of the forum screen, so thought to myself, it must be something..or someone popular...so thought I really should have a read & im so glad I did.....

Really heart warming :yes:

Wishing you the best of luck on the next chapter of your book.....

Kelly.:smile:

Archived