Re Redcliffe North Lakes are

kernow43

Hi everyone

Anyone moving to the Redcliffe, North Lakes area, and would like a photo of the areas, maybe a street or place of interest I would be happy to do it. I have been in Redcliffe for 5 years, having lived before in Melbourne for 33 years. Originally from Cornwall.

Regards kernow43

• 2 years later...
Guest timantha

Hi Kernow43

Just seen your post .. I know you put it on in 2008 so just wondering if you're still in Redcliffe? I'm a cornish/yorkshire lass (dad cornish/mum yorkshire!!) and me and my hubbie are moving out to Brisbane as soon as the paperwork gets sorted so this year sometime. We've been looking at the Redcliffe area as its by the coast but not too far from Brisbane as thats where our work is. I'd love some pics to get a better idea of the place if you don't mind? We are looking for somewhere thats got lots of things to do in walking distance ie: cafes, bars, shops, the beach etc. We also would like a place thats clean and nice and you're able to bike around and get out and about once finished work. Do you think Redcliffe fits the bill? ;))

Sam

Hi Kernow43

Just seen your post .. I know you put it on in 2008 so just wondering if you're still in Redcliffe? I'm a cornish/yorkshire lass (dad cornish/mum yorkshire!!) and me and my hubbie are moving out to Brisbane as soon as the paperwork gets sorted so this year sometime. We've been looking at the Redcliffe area as its by the coast but not too far from Brisbane as thats where our work is. I'd love some pics to get a better idea of the place if you don't mind? We are looking for somewhere thats got lots of things to do in walking distance ie: cafes, bars, shops, the beach etc. We also would like a place thats clean and nice and you're able to bike around and get out and about once finished work. Do you think Redcliffe fits the bill? ;))

Sam

will certainly do that, just give me a few days

Regards Alistair

Guest timantha

Bless u!! Whereabouts in Cornwall are you from? My mum and dad are living in a little village called Carnhell Green near hayle. Nice to know theres some cornish folks out there! Ooo arh me 'ansome!!

Bless u!! Whereabouts in Cornwall are you from? My mum and dad are living in a little village called Carnhell Green near hayle. Nice to know theres some cornish folks out there! Ooo arh me 'ansome!!

My family are from Mullion. I was born in Redruth hospital, my wife is from Camborne, and we both have family in Hayle. Google Cornish Association of Queensland, my wife is President. If you need any help when coming out we can do that for you.

Look on you tube ,as there was a tour I done around Redcliffe last year. BTW we call Redcliffe our little Cornwall.

We are 100 meters from the beach, and find there is plenty to do, walking cycling,etc

Great place for children, and only 40 mins from Brisbane

Guest timantha

My dad went to school in Camborne.!! His name is Keith rundle. Don't suppose your wife remembers him??!? I'll have a look on you tube. Thanks for the offer of help ... All seems very overwhelming at the mo but great news that u call it your little Cornwall as we'd love to find somewhere to live with the Cornish vibe!

Guest guest30038
Thanks Kev, that was a surprise for the owner, I believe it is quite a mild cheese

Cheers

Mild or strong mate, if it finds it's way to Coles you can bet it'll be about $60 a kilo, judgeing from what they charge for something as non'descript as edam or jarlesburg :shocked:

kev

My dad went to school in Camborne.!! His name is Keith rundle. Don't suppose your wife remembers him??!? I'll have a look on you tube. Thanks for the offer of help ... All seems very overwhelming at the mo but great news that u call it your little Cornwall as we'd love to find somewhere to live with the Cornish vibe!

Try this link

this was done during the winter

Archived