live in australia.com

Guest leanneandmark

Guest leanneandmark

Has any one used liveinaustralia.com as thier agent? Looked at loads but can't decide.

Global Visa's were PANTS told us failed points test so send c.v then heard nothing until i contacted them and he said oh! no sorry.

Well my OH hubbie job is a bit technical to find cos its called something else in oz. But its a 60 point occupation. I don't think the agent could be bothered.

Leanne

Guest gail.crease

Hi Leanne

I used them initially. I paid for their assessment and advice and they provided me with all the forms in the beginning. I did the application myself as my job is on the MODL and so the application was quite straightforward. I paid extra for them to check the forms but never bothered to use them in the end. I thought they were a professional organisation and I got the right advice from them.

Hope this helps

Gail

Hi Leanne

I am at a very early stage and agree with your remarks about Global Visas. They basically seem like they can not be bothered. I would suggest looking at information on this forum as the people are fab.

We have had some great advice and there are professionals who do post here. It may be worth doing yourself as it is a lot cheaper.

Good luck!!

Keith

Guest leanneandmark

HMMm...

Have toyed with the idea of doing it ourselves especially as i spend hours trawling the net for info, and whilst i've found out loads i should be publishing a magazine and am getting to distracted. Mind you i doubt that will stop until we're there !!!!!!!!!!!

Also i don't wanna mess it up. and find it wud've been better to use an agent. so an agent it is!.............. :? i think. :?

Hi Leanne

I know what you mean. I have spoken to Ian Harrop associates, a girl called Diane. They were very nice and will give you free advice over the telephone. Their number is 0845 3703743.

They may be able to point you in the right direction.

Good Luck!!!

Archived