Just won £500!!!

Guest TheHollies

Guest TheHollies

Just signed up to have a go on The Sun newspaper bingo site, played 2 games and went on to win the full house!! Yippee!!

cheer.gif

Guest TheHollies
WOW thats fantatic, i think i might go on that site, but knowing my luck i'll end up owing £500.

lol, thats usually my luck!! my lucks that bad, sometimes i think i couldnt even win a smelly sock!! Good luck to you if you give it a go!!

Guest TheHollies

Thanks moonraker!! we have the vetassess practical coming up so it will probably be going towards that!! Unless I get to Next first!! hehe!

Guest moonraker1961

Good luck to yah lol Wow,thats really good news is'nt it?I'm excited for you lol (What am I like?)lol Too much red wine this avvo I think xxxx

Guest julie2g1b

wow well done i was thinking the other day about joining may do now lol

but like angie i will owe money :biglaugh:

julie :wubclub:

Guest TheHollies
Do you know, Kirsty, the only thing I have ever won in my life- truthfully - is an Alan Titchmarsh gardening diary and a scented clothes hanger...........I was 17 at the time and thats the extent of my luck LOL

Sue xx

:huh: thats normally my kind of luck Sue. lol. Dont know where my good luck has come from but i hope it keeps up, ive won another £56 today aswell!!

Thanks everyone!! :wubclub:

Guest Karen K

Lucky you, the most i have ever wone is £62.00 on the lottery way back in the 90's and i bought a baby car seat........ahh the memories. Congratulation enjoy your money XX

Guest TheHollies

Thanks everyone!!

It looks like the money will be going towards paying for the next stage of vetassess for us!!

mmm, good in 1 way as it means we are a step closer to moving to Oz, but it means I cant go and raid Next. :twitcy:

:wubclub:

Archived