Help with Choosing Agent

NTH SHARMAN

Help !!

We are at the stage where we want to choose the right Agent to handle our migration.

We have three in mind which are 1.Ian Harrop Associates 2.Visa-Go and 3. Global Visas. The fees for all of them are roughly the same so does anyone have any Good or Bad experiences with any of these. Can anyone recommend one of these agents or another agent you have used.

Thanks...

Hi there,

I don't know much about the other agents although I recognise the names as given by other members on this site. We are currently using a company called Australian Visas, in Windor, SL4 1YB. The lady is called Sonja Rakus, she is Australian and also a lawyer so can sign necessary paperwork. Her fee is £1440 payable in stages, she has been very helpful and prompt with us so far anyhow!

Check out her website at http://www.australiavisas.co.uk or contact her on tel: 01753 752 444

My doctor recommended her as she is a personal friend, so that gave me confidence in handing over my money!!

Good luck :D

Guest Nicki Kefford

Hi there,

We are in the process of main application and are using migration agents Complete Migration Solutions based in Perth, which we met at the Emigrate show in Sandown, Epsom last March.

They have been excellent to date - plenty of emails and correspondence when due, informing us of every stage we are at. Our allocated agent even informs us when she is on holiday etc!!

Let me know if you'd like their website address, or go onto Google Australia and type in their name.

By the way, would recommend a trip to the Emigrate Show in

March. Loads of people there to give info and advice.

Best of luck!

Nicki

Of the three you have mentioned, I would say either Ian Harrop or Visa-Go. Both tend to offer different levels of service for their fee, so you need to decide how much you want your agent to do for you. Both have really solid reputations so why not phone them and speak to the agent who will be handling your case - you can get a fairly good measure of a person this way. Good luck.

Guest hantsfamily1

Hi

We have used Go Matilda and have found them to be excellent so far.

Good tip about the Epsom show, we went last year and there are loads of good contacts there.

Mick

We used Ian Harrop and found him very helpful, he told us what the cost was going to be and that is exactly what it was ! We got our visa granted last year and had very little to do as they took care of everything and every time i rang up to ask another silly question that were great

Guest Gollywobbler
Of the three you have mentioned, I would say either Ian Harrop or Visa-Go. Both tend to offer different levels of service for their fee, so you need to decide how much you want your agent to do for you. Both have really solid reputations so why not phone them and speak to the agent who will be handling your case - you can get a fairly good measure of a person this way. Good luck.

I wouldn't use Visa-Go unless the case is so straightforward that it will practically do itself. The minute a case becomes complex, their deplorable lack of in-depth knowhow becomes apparent. They have landed a friend of mine in a hell of a mess through their sheer ignorance of a subject they are supposed to be experts about.

Cheers

Gill

I think it's pretty harsh to say something like that about someone if you have never dealt with them personally. Maybe your friend has had an issue with this company - that doesn't give you the right to say something so general and so slanderous. You are pretty quick to judge. All the comments I have read from people who have actually dealt with this company seem quite satisfied.

Guest Gollywobbler
I think it's pretty harsh to say something like that about someone if you have never dealt with them personally. Maybe your friend has had an issue with this company - that doesn't give you the right to say something so general and so slanderous. You are pretty quick to judge. All the comments I have read from people who have actually dealt with this company seem quite satisfied.

Hi

This outfit is WRONG about Australian Law on this occasion. The result is that their client's application for a visa will be refused unles their client manages to pull off a minor miracle despite this utterly dangerously incompetent Agent.

The Truth, Fair Comment and Justification are all absolute defences to allegations of defamation. This couple are welcome to try to sue me. I will put them out of business.

Cheers

Gill

I can recommend http://www.e-ra.biz (Oz Migration) they have very different service offers, which allows you to decide on your needs and budget (the following is taken from their website)

The Desktop ($1500) service being an online 24/7 resource, packed full of information, recommendations, Checklists, Notes, Links and

DIY simplified visa application service, saving thousands ($000s) on the immigration process and visa applications – there is also a

2 hour review built-in of a persons application, prior to lodgement. This service is available for up to four years to the user (once Joined)

which supports the person completely through the transition of the move, during and after (settlement) as required.

The Premium service is using highly qualified lawyers/migration agents (fully registered with MARA and resident in Australia)

assigned to fully assist the person/s with the visa application process at very competitive rates.

Regards

Jade

We are using Bird Australian Migration Agency they have a website http://www.ozmigration.com.au.

They were recommended by friends and the agent, Cheryl, has migrated from the UK herself so she understands exactly how frustrating the process is and always keeps us up to date on whats happening. She always answers our e-mails quickly and calls when we need to talk to her (this is all included in their fee which for our 136 visa is AU$2,530) around £980.

Archived