Hello

Guest fiona73

Hi all

Just found this site today and wanted to say hi,I am an aussie girl and have been living in London for the past 4 years with my hubby who is from London and our son who is almost 2.

I am originally from the Blue Mountains(Sydney) and have also lived in Melbourne for a few years.

We are planning to move back to Melbourne at the end of 2006, my son already has dual nationality so hubby will be applying for a spouse visa.Just wonderded if anyone else has applied for a spouse visa and if so how long did it take to get it?

Fiona

• 1 month later...
Hi all

Just found this site today and wanted to say hi,I am an aussie girl and have been living in London for the past 4 years with my hubby who is from London and our son who is almost 2.

I am originally from the Blue Mountains(Sydney) and have also lived in Melbourne for a few years.

We are planning to move back to Melbourne at the end of 2006, my son already has dual nationality so hubby will be applying for a spouse visa.Just wonderded if anyone else has applied for a spouse visa and if so how long did it take to get it?

Fiona

Hello Fiona, two of my friends applied for spouse visas. The length of time it took to get all the info together (4 months) was longer than the processing of the visa (5 weeks).

Good luck

Buzzy

Archived