keily

Bon voyage steve & mandy !!!

AS MOST OF US KNOW ...STEVE AND MANDY START THEIR JOURNEY TOMORROW ...WHOOHOOOOOO .....GOD HELP MELBOURNE !!!

WE WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL THE BEST GUYS WITH THE FLIGHT AND EVERYTHING THAT OZ HAS IN STORE FOR YOU ....ITS BEEN A PLEASURE GETTING TO KNOW YOU GUYS AND HOPEFULLY IT WONT BE TOOOOO LONG BEFORE WE HAVE OUR FIRST MEET IN OZ :yes:

ALL THE VERY BEST

LUV JULIE AND NEIL XX

LIFE IS A COIN , YOU CAN SPEND IT ON WHATEVER YOU WISH , BUT ... YOU CAN ONLY SPEND IT ONCE

Guest Angie*mark

Good luck guys, shame we couldnt of met up before you left, hopefully we'll be in melbourne soon and can meet up then. Keep in touch.

All the best.

Angie and mark xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ALL THE BEST GUYS!!

hope to be not too far behind you guys, and if we ever visit Melbourne, will be sure to pay you a visit, lol

TRA /02/2008 TRA passed 14/03/2008

Visa 18/03/2008 PCC 24/04/08 Meds 7/7/08 Meds finalised 30/7/08. VISAS 25 AUGUST 2008 FLY OUT 10/11/08!!!!!

Guest kdal

All The Very Best Guys to your New Life Down Under

Safe Journey and Be Very Happy xx

OMG how quick did that come round!!! Gonna miss you both in chat so mind that you don't forget us still here in Blighty!! Wishing you both lots of luck with the move and keep us posted!!

All the best,

Nikci

176 (family) visa lodged - 7/3/08 CO assigned - 18 Nov 08 VISA GRANTED - 29 Jan 09... arrived 7 June 09

Guest wardy

good luck guys and bon voyage.

keep us updated.

:wubclub:

Only thinking of them today.

We'll see you in a few weeks hope the flight goes well. Don't forget to join the mile high club

All the best

Geoffrey

Kind Regards

Geoffrey (32, an aussie!!), Tracy (35), Jake (7), Jessica (2) & Joseph (1) :jiggy:

Guest sjs

all the best steve and mandy!!!

hope you have a safe journey and hope you just fall in love with oz as soon as you get there - dont forget about us here on pio though!

good luck

sjs

Guest stockies

Good luck guys and all the best for ya new life down under !!!!!!!!!!

Claire. XX

CMON GUYS ......GET YOU GOOD WISHES IN ...THEY LEAVE TOMORROW !!!!!!!!! .... ONLY 1 MORE SLEEP STEVE :biglaugh:

MRS KEILY

LIFE IS A COIN , YOU CAN SPEND IT ON WHATEVER YOU WISH , BUT ... YOU CAN ONLY SPEND IT ONCE

Go on bugger off dont want too see you round here again with your cows and tesco vouchers

seriously have a safe journey hope you all settle in quickly and don't forget to prep melbourne for when we all come to meet at your house lmao

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh only one more sleep

Living the Dream in Baldivis

Guest moonraker1961

Have a safe journey and a great new life down underxx

Guest cazbeckham

Hi Stevie baby and Mandy

Hope you have a very safe journey and a wonderful wonderful life in Australia.

Who knows I may even visit you when I eventually get to Brissie as my Cousin lives in Melbourne so could be popping in for a tinny with ya.

Have Fun

Lots of Love

Cazzie baby and Barry xxx

Guest Mark and Ginny

So, the time has come to bid you farewell!!!

Hope you all have a safe happy journey & that a fantastic new life awaits you! Hope to see you down there soon:jiggy:

love & very best wishes

Ginny & Mark xxxxxxx

Guest Steve&Mandy

Thanks guys for your kind words. Have bin packing all day and we are now up to our eighth suitcase and still looking for room to put all Mandys stuff. Just can't wait to get on the plane now as its been a long journey so far but couldn't of done it without the support of pio and the people on here, so thanks everyone. We will try to keep you updated of our journey. We will also be back on line by friday as i have hijacked my sister in laws puter. Cheers for now and next time we speak ill be the other side of the world, wooo hoooo.

Steve

Guest scots-in-oz!

Hope you have a safe trip down under Steve & Mandy!!! Would just love to see you getting on the plane...Steve you're gonna just burst with excitment!!! You're a fabulous couple, and me and Robert have loved getting to know you both, you're true friends(and part of my new Oz family!) My kids can't wait to meet you as we've told them all about how mad you are Steve! lol! See you all for the theme park holiday in Feb/March!

Luv & big huggs!!

Mags:wubclub:

x

Guest Scardycat

Sorry, bit late but hope you have a safe journey and a great start to your new life:yes:

Regards

Cat:wubclub: