One Hell of a Beating!!!!

Guest earlswood

Guest claire&fred

Who gives a toss! For the first time ever the UK actually won something. Well that makes a change can't say I am feeling anything about it though. I expect that if they had come bottom of the table you would all be slagging them off. Just like football, OH loves his team when they win but hates them when the lose! What's all that about? You either like something or you don't. Earlswood your must be running out of things to put Oz down for?

Claire

Guest Scardycat
Who gives a toss! For the first time ever the UK actually won something. Well that makes a change can't say I am feeling anything about it though. I expect that if they had come bottom of the table you would all be slagging them off. Just like football, OH loves his team when they win but hates them when the lose! What's all that about? You either like something or you don't. Earlswood your must be running out of things to put Oz down for?

Claire

No, he never runs out, he just keeps repeating them over and over and over again:biglaugh:

Guest Scardycat
Yup, he always finds something special to say. Think my knickers would fall down if he had anything nice.

He likes the RAIN in Perth:jiggy:

Guest claire&fred
He likes the RAIN in Perth:jiggy:

Then he would have been pi**ed off today! :cry: However, he may be happy tomorrow!

Guest earlswood

Claire

I aint even started yet darling....:biglaugh:

Guest earlswood
Yup, he always finds something special to say. Think my knickers would fall down if he had anything nice.

Ido have something "nice" but you are a married women, and I do not mess with married women as I like my face to much:chatterbox:

Guest earlswood
The above post by our friend Barab was directed at me regarding my post before it..I have deleted the thread and mine so as not to ignite the situation.

I think we will have to come out in the open Jo...:wubclub:

Sorry I dont read double Dutch, care to translate it to English for me?

Who mentioned the Dutch

I think everyone loves it when people who are arrogant & think they are superior fall flat on their face. After all isn't that why we all hate the americans?

Pinhead

Not so long ago we had a debate about racisim. That statement above is racist, imagine I said I hate Paki's what would your reaction be.

I wasn't aware that 'american' was a racist term. Should I have posted 'citizens of the United States of America'?

Hate was the word you used.

I say the Paki down the road is a nice Fella.

You say thats why we hate Americans.

Who's the Racist?

Guest Pinhead

Get a life for goodness sake, can't you tell a joke when you see one?

Why exactly do you still post here, don't you have a life now that you've returned back to the UK?

Why exactly do you still post here, don't you have a life now that you've returned back to the UK?

Don't et Arsy Pinhead

I'm still a resident of Australia with the option of returning if I want.

Besides the High Blood presure website forum ain't as much fun, I have tried geeing them up but they wont have it.

Your more fun

Guest earlswood

Pinhead it was not a joke when you said "we all hate Americans"

I like the American people and would have them over most of Europe and definatly all of the Asian Countries to be honest.

If that sounds Racist.............

GOOD!

Guest claire&fred
Won what?

We all won gold medals!!!

Exactly they won gold medals! Maybe not the whole Olympics but 4th is not too bad I suppose.

Claire

Barab....:wideeyed:you scoundrel....you are a cad Sir.

576881648_2e0a222ef3.jpg?v=0

Would you care to liaise at the town square at noon brandishing your weapon of choice for said duel you bounder?

Guest claire&fred
Ido have something "nice" but you are a married women, and I do not mess with married women as I like my face to much:chatterbox:

Very gentlemanly of you Earlswood. Not many of those left. :wubclub:

Archived