One Hell of a Beating!!!!

Guest earlswood

Guest earlswood

Kevin Rudd, Kate Ellis, Donald Bradman,Captain Thunderbolt, Margaret Court,Rolf Harris,Ned Kelly,Dame edna Everidge.. - can you hear me Kate Ellis! Your boys took one hell of a beating! Your boys took one hell of a beating!':biglaugh:

Guest Brickie
Kevin Rudd, Kate Ellis, Donald Bradman,Captain Thunderbolt, Margaret Court,Rolf Harris,Ned Kelly,Dame edna Everidge.. - can you hear me Kate Ellis! Your boys took one hell of a beating! Your boys took one hell of a beating!':biglaugh:

Open a window and let the whacky backy smoke out of the room, youll fell a lot better..:wubclub:

Guest earlswood
Open a window and let the whacky backy smoke out of the room, youll fell a lot better..:wubclub:

Are you happy Brickie? being a Brit...are you happy being over here with these whinging bitter Aussies..are you sooooooooooooooooo happy.:jiggy:

Guest earlswood
Dont let the door hit you where the good Lord split you on your way out.

Have you guessed what I am on about yet Brickie:biglaugh: go ask your little kid...he will probably know what is going on in China this week.

Guest Brickie

Ahh the Olympics.....

Well for a country 4 times the size of Oz population wise, you would need 168 medals just to be equal.

So your problem is?

Guest earlswood
Ahh the Olympics.....

Well for a country 4 times the size of Oz population wise, you would need 168 medals just to be equal.

So your problem is?

Jeeee..well done..thick brick or what:unsure:

Ahh the Olympics.....

So your problem is?

We could have that excuse about the populations of China and America. But it don't work like that does it Bricky. Your starting to sound like an Aussie.

But Earl it's not over yet so save it till the end

Guest Brickie
We could have that excuse about the populations of China and America. But it don't work like that does it Bricky.

But it should, every other statistic is measured per capita of the country, isnt it?

But it should, every other statistic is measured per capita of the country, isnt it?

including sporting facilities?

PlaneShotDownByShip.jpg

Then maybe Jamaca should have won. Not bad for a population of less than 3 million.

They maybe have the weather but not the facilitys this or any of the big countrys have.

Jamaica 6 3 2 11

Guest Brickie
Then maybe Jamaca should have won. Not bad for a population of less than 3 million.

They maybe have the weather but not the facilitys this or any of the big countrys have.

Jamaica 6 3 2 11

I agree, well done for seeing sense and not joining in with the pissing contest.. :cool: And well done to Jamaica.

Guest Brickie
Beating a country of boasters is not bad for a country of loosers,

Sorry I dont read double Dutch, care to translate it to English for me?

Archived