Newbie - just completed TRA

Guest Christine&paul

Guest Christine&paul

:smile:Hi everyone, what a brilliant site. Just wanted to introduce my family & myself. I am Christine my husband is Paul. We have two boys Andrew 14, Arran 9. Paul has just completed TRA and sent off to Emigration Group. Let the waiting game begin!

Forgive me I am a dinosaur on the computer so I hope this time I post correctly. Last one I posted on blogs:spinny: Whoops! We are hoping to emigrate to Melbourne next year. Good luck to you all wherever you are going.

Guest Christine&paul

Honestly guys you would not believe we sent in all the info etc and emailed Paul's reference & list of tools used etc & they emailed it right back saying he had to type it all out correctly(upper case & lower case - not in block capitals as he had done) he's a gas fitter & service engineer for goodness sake not a typist!! It's still very exciting though thanks for replying

Hi Christine & Paul

Welcome to PIO - beware though - this place is addictive! Congrats on passing the TRA - I remember how excited we were when we got the news.

Good luck from here and enjoy the journey - we are all here to support you every step of the way!:wubclub:

Hi Christine and Paul

Welcome to PIO, i remember when we were gathering all our Info for TRA its a nightmare, but well worth it when it comes back successful.

We would like to go to Melbourne to and i'm like a dinosaur on the computer, mine takes forever to load.

Anyway you'll soon be addicted like the rest of us

Best wishes

Tania X

Archived