any 1 from england,east anglia for meet up in brisbane?

Guest BLOWERS

Guest BLOWERS

hi u every 1,

we arrived to brisbane on the 14 june 07 and would love to meet other people from the east anglia area of england,it would be great for a meet up if there is.my wife has now finished her cert 3 hairdressing course and we are now going for our skilled visa, i am doing my 20 hours in the security industry.we look foward to any replies.keep happy!!!!!!!!:biglaugh:

hi u every 1,

we arrived to brisbane on the 14 june 07 and would love to meet other people from the east anglia area of england,it would be great for a meet up if there is.my wife has now finished her cert 3 hairdressing course and we are now going for our skilled visa, i am doing my 20 hours in the security industry.we look foward to any replies.keep happy!!!!!!!!:biglaugh:

Hi we have been here since April 08 Lived 15 mins south of Cambridge for 19 years had a holiday home (caravan):biglaugh:in Norfolk

be good to meet up for a tinney or 2

Guest BLOWERS

thats good,and it will be nice to meet up some time,we normally go out for a drink or 2 on sundays.where are you living at he moment?

thats good,and it will be nice to meet up some time,we normally go out for a drink or 2 on sundays.where are you living at he moment?

We are living south side of Brisbane (Kingston) but happy to travel as still exploring all areas to find somewhere to settle

Guest BLOWERS

we are near you,we bought a unit in woodridge,drop me your mobile number and me and my wife will sort out some time when we can meet up,that would be great.we are traveling around oz in camper van feb to may,then we want to find a place in redcliffe when we get back as we love it up there.look fwd to your reply.lee&elly.

Guest Davidgolf

Hi we were from Ipswich and now live in a place called Daisy Hills near Springwood just near u,love to meet up i am also a hairdresser we have been here a year in sept.

from Sharon x

Guest BLOWERS

hi sharron,nice to hear from you,we are near you as i know daisy hill.would be great to meet up for quick drink and a chat.we are free sunday,let us know when best for you?lee.

• 2 months later...
Guest BigPants

hiya Blowers,

I found your blog when I searched "security industry". I guess we may have missed your meet up! We are in North West Norfolk and have just got out PR visas. I am a security technician (CCTV mostly) and are actually heading to Cairns in March/April 09 but will be spending time on the Redcliffe Peninsula as some of my family are there. (My sister just finished qualification as hairdresser)

Any feedback on the security industry?

Guest treebox

Hiya!

I'm not from East Anglia but Bromley in kent. We being myself my partner and our 1 year old daughter moved out here in August and having been staying on the Sunshine Coast. We're now moving to Woody Point, North Brisbane this week. I'd like to arrange a house warming but only have my Partners bro and his girlfriend your more than welcome to come we have a little house right on the sea, let me know. Tx

Guest james,jus,feebs
Hi we have been here since April 08 Lived 15 mins south of Cambridge for 19 years had a holiday home (caravan):biglaugh:in Norfolk

be good to meet up for a tinney or 2

Hi there we have been on the Gold Coast since April 2007 we moved here from Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, where we lived for 6 years.

Our little girl was born at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kings Lynn, I worked for Social services at Cambs county council and my hubby was a plumber in and around Cambridge.

Want to get together? let us know

Cheers

James, Jus and Feebs

Archived