Evening in casualty with brit lad

Guest jimrie

Guest jimrie

Well Ive had a great Saturday evening Not!!! Brit Lad aka Jake decided to go out with his mates jumping on there bikes (Jakes has no brakes mind) he does a 3 foot jump falls off landing on the top of his head. Had an ambulance get him put on a board with a collar given oxygen then took to hospital. Result 2 and a half centimeter cut on the top of his head which has been glued together then 2 hours observation (he was only checked once!!! The paramedic said he was very lucky the way he had fallen he could have severed his spinal cord... Lets hope he sees sense now and stops jumping. We had told him not to ride his bike, but as usual they never listen..:wacko: Main thing is he is fine just has a headache !!! Love Julie xxx

Well Ive had a great Saturday evening Not!!! Brit Lad aka Jake decided to go out with his mates jumping on there bikes (Jakes has no brakes mind) he does a 3 foot jump falls off landing on the top of his head. Had an ambulance get him put on a board with a collar given oxygen then took to hospital. Result 2 and a half centimeter cut on the top of his head which has been glued together then 2 hours observation (he was only checked once!!! The paramedic said he was very lucky the way he had fallen he could have severed his spinal cord... Lets hope he sees sense now and stops jumping. We had told him not to ride his bike, but as usual they never listen..:wacko: Main thing is he is fine just has a headache !!! Love Julie xxx

OMG are you OK. Bloody kids eh who'd have em. Straight home for a glass (sorry bottle) of wine. I reckon my local casualty department has our own special seating area we have been there so many times! Sending you the very best wishes x :wubclub:

hey Julie

my 10 yr old has just found a passion for the stunt bike which i thinks maybe brit lad has cos he is trying to get rid of his brakes :realmad: we have had him in A& E so many times over the hols not goin to risk it this time ... hope Brit Lad is ok and i think it's part of being a LAD

enjoy the rest of your weekend

Lisax

Guest jimrie

Thanks Im fine now bit of a shock seeing him covered in blood but Im drinking a cold can of lager now needed it!!! Im just glad they didnt have to stich it he has a needle phobia!! You would think at 17 they have a bit more sense :arghh: but boys will be boys Love Julie xx

hey Julie

my 10 yr old has just found a passion for the stunt bike which i thinks maybe brit lad has cos he is trying to get rid of his brakes :realmad: we have had him in A& E so many times over the hols not goin to risk it this time ... hope Brit Lad is ok and i think it's part of being a LAD

enjoy the rest of your weekend

Lisax

No its not a lad thing my girls were they same. My eldest broke her foot and fell off the trampoline cracked her head open, staples not nice !( bear in mind she was taking lessons and they thought she would make the national squad!)

No its just kids!

Guest sean,marie & gang

We too have a lad who is mad for stunts on bikes. Spent monday the 21 July (1st day of holidays ) in a+e. Told to come back the nxt day and wait again and then told he had broke his hand again!!!!!!!! Second time in a year on a BMX jumping off a ramp with

other lads and lo and behold its my kid that breaks a bone!!! YIPEE!!! A full 4 and a half weeks in plaster if they take it off this week(last time it was 11 weeks) and back and forth to the hospital every time he gets it wet. Its the 6 weeks hols wot do they expect!

So glad Im a mum of a 11 year old boy.........didnt tell me this when i signed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiring,

Marie

Guest brit_Lad_17

Hey Everyone the famous stunt man here :mask:

Well i'm all patched up now and sure i will live even if my dad keeps telling me next time it could be worse

Just thought i would also tell you it was 3.5 cm not 2.5 as jimrie claimed :D

well a few clicks off my chick could be better i guess :yes:

Guest jimrie

Hi thanks for your replies when reading them I realise some of you have it worse with your young lads and girls we to have a trampoline but no accidents on there yet at least we have no broken bones just a 3.5 cent cut (ok Jake i only put 2.5 on my first post!!) as for the bike yes it is a write off thank god :sad: so thats the end of jakes jumping days. love Julie xx

Guest frankie baby

oh my god ouch that sounded painful i did exactly the same to my mum and dad an hour before we went on holiday did a jump on a bmx with no brakes and landed on my head with the bike landing on top of me!! hope jake is okay been talking to him about australia a few times take care and next time he does a jump on a bike make sure its one with brakes :)

Archived