job prospects for gas service engineer (B-GAS) in south aust

Guest davilou

I am a sevice engineer for b-gas,does anyone know of any employment agencies,utility companies for my line of work.would be grateful for any web sites/info

Guest Mark&Justine

Davilou

If you do find websites regarding employment for Gas Engineers, can you pass on to me please, my hubby is a Gas Engineer, he too worked for British Gas, but has since left, I think we are heading different part of aussie to you, we are heading to Perth,

I am sure you will have no problem with work

Good Luck

Justine

• 1 month later...
Guest samantha davies

Hi did either of you manage to find any agencies as were moving to Perth and carnt find any agencies, it would feel a lot less stressful if we already had some basic info on my husbands employment. We dont even know how much he should expect wage wise.

Sam

I have done some research on this as I am also an ex British Gas engineer looking to migrate to Adelaide. It would apear the boundary between gas fitter and plumbers is not as clear cut as in the UK and I am expecting to spend at least one year in part time education to get the relevant Australian qualifications and licence to trade. During this time in Adelaide anyway you can expect to earn $20 per hour rising to $30 per hour once qualified. If you chaps know anything different please pass it on.

Archived