Guest BeeDownUnder

Removal Companies!

Guest BeeDownUnder

:err: apart from PSS and Anglo Pacific are there any other removal companies that people can reccommend ? thanks !

(oh and Crown - I just saw their ad pop up on this thread!)

Guest Jaynie

We used John Mason and found them really good.

We personally used Crown and were very impressed with them ,there are loads out there though ,Whites,Robbinsons,doree boner ,the list is endless.

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Guest BeeDownUnder

thanks! i just called them, they don't seem as busy as the others - appreciated!

Guest BeeDownUnder

thanks, i am waiting for a call back from them now! appreciate the list!

Guest heieup

There are loads of threads on here for removals companies.

One for the moderators though, there is a section on PIO for listing removals companies and other similar useful resoruces but they don't seem very well populated. Any chance of getting something done to update these ?

i will mention this to Tim for you ,he has the controls,lol

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...