tra results

Guest hinx

i got my tra results back and they said its unfavourable due to the workexperience yet i have worked for 6 years as a hairdresser part time and then full time....and i also did it thru an agent...gutted....can i appeal and have it looked at again....does anyone know what i can do?

Guest The.Colebecks
i got my tra results back and they said its unfavourable due to the workexperience yet i have worked for 6 years as a hairdresser part time and then full time....and i also did it thru an agent...gutted....can i appeal and have it looked at again....does anyone know what i can do?

So sorry to hear you news.

As far as I know you can appeal, hopefully someone with more knowledge on the matter will give you more info on this.

Don't give up. I've got everything crossed that you get a positive result next time.

Karen x

thankyou ......my agents said they are going to try and contact them and see what they can do but they are closed till 15th jan she said everything going from bad to worse ......

oh well if the experience is not enough how long till i can apply for tra assesment again?

or if you do it once thats it no applying again...

Hiya so sorry i cant imagine how gutted you are .Was the full 6 yrs post qualification work or where you training for part of it ,im no expert but i do believe you have to work a few years in that trade after qualifing,also did your agents give you a money back guarantee? keep smiling you can try again

Cal x

my dream of going to oz is shattered or gone a long long way.....the chance for my babies both boys 6months and 2years will not have a chance to live there due the tra.....i intitially wanted to move there because of my eldest boy who has milk allergy here but strangely is not allergic to dairy over there and it still puzzles me.....

i also then wanted to settle down there have my own salon in brisbane but alas that is not going to happen.

tra had reached an un favourable decision due to work experience....only awarded me 2.5 years experience can i appeal......or have a look at it again...

My sympathies are with you - I know exactly how you feel. I failed my teaching skills assessment and was absolutely gutted. I was able to re-apply but only after another year at uni, I don't know how you can change yours to favourable.

Chin up - the harder we have to work to get there, the more worthwhile it will be in the end. Please don't give up yet.

Archived